As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service in the world, RWN offers the following information published by CNN:
President Donald Trump’s legal team is preparing answers to written questions provided by special counsel Robert Mueller, according to sources familiar with the matter.
The move represents a major development after months of negotiations and signals that the Mueller investigation could be entering a final phase with regard to the President.
The questions are focused on matters related to the investigation of possible collusion between Trump associates and Russians seeking to meddle in the 2016 election, the sources said. Trump’s lawyers are preparing written responses, in part relying on documents previously provided to the special counsel, the sources said.
“We are in continuing discussions with the special counsel and we do not comment on those discussions,” said Trump attorney Jay Sekulow.
There may be more rounds of questions after the first answers are returned. The special counsel had insisted that there be a chance for follow-up questions as well. But after a prolonged back-and-forth over months, the two sides agreed to start with a first round of questions.
Additionally, the two sides have still not come to agreement on whether the President will be interviewed in person by investigators who are also probing whether Trump obstructed justice by firing FBI Director James Comey.
Asked on Thursday about answering Mueller’s questions, Trump again signaled his willingness to sit down for an interview with Mueller or provide written responses — the option much preferred by his attorneys.
“It seems ridiculous that I’d have to do it when everybody says there’s no collusion, but I’ll do what is necessary to get it over with,” Trump said in a phone interview on Fox News. Despite Trump’s insistence to the contrary, the possibility of collusion remains an open question in the ongoing investigation led by Mueller, who has not tipped his hand one way or the other.
Negotiations for Trump’s testimony lasted for the better part of a year. The two sides nearly reached a deal in January for Trump to be questioned at the presidential retreat in rural Maryland, Camp David, only for talks to break down at the last minute. What followed was a series of letters and meetings — some hostile — in which Trump’s lawyers raised objections and sought to limit any potential testimony.
For months, Mueller told Trump’s lawyers that he needed to hear from the President to determine his intent on key events in the obstruction inquiry. During one tense session in March, Mueller raised the possibility of getting a subpoena to compel the President’s testimony.
Trump’s lead attorney John Dowd resigned later that month. According to a recent book published by journalist Bob Woodward, Dowd quit because he believed Trump would never heed his advice to avoid an interview at all costs. Trump once publicly said he was “100%” willing to go under oath to answer questions about his decision to fire Comey, who led the original Russia investigation before Mueller was appointed.
The President eventually hired Rudy Giuliani to join his legal team, and the former New York mayor quickly took to the airwaves to defend Trump and attack Mueller. As Giuliani made the rounds on TV newscasts — blasting the investigation as illegitimate — Trump’s other lawyers, Jane and Marty Raskin, carefully worked behind the scenes with Mueller’s team to narrow the topics that Trump could be asked about.
Trending Now on Right Wing News
STEM School Shooter’s Dad Was Criminal Illegal Alien, Previously Deported
Of course you won’t see MSM report about the shooter’s dad being an illegal alien. Instead of calling for gun control… maybe it’s time we ban mentally deranged leftists from being able to get guns.
It’s amazing how quick the left is to politicize a tragedy that was caused by a transgender leftist.
The Daily Wire Reports:
The father of the 16-year-old transgender student who allegedly shot up STEM School Highlands Ranch last week is a criminal illegal alien who has been deported multiple times.
The father, who The Daily Wire is not naming along with his biological daughter, “is a serial felon and illegal immigrant from Mexico” who “was once jailed for 15 months for domestic violence against [the shooter’s] mother and ‘menacing with a weapon,'” according to the Daily Mail.
The father, 33, has been deported twice from the United States and had been arrested multiple times in the last several years.
In 2008, “the father was charged with attempting to kidnap, ‘menacing with a weapon’, and failing to stop for police,” the Mail added. “On December 27, 2016, police in Castle Rock learned a warrant had been issued against Quintana in New Mexico for domestic violence. They found him at a house in Castle Rock and arrested him for being a fugitive from justice.”
The Mail noted that the transgender shooter wrote multiple times on social media about missing their dad, wondering why their dad was not around.
The New York Post reported that the posts made by the transgender shooter showed a psychologically “tortured kid who experimented with drugs, detested his classmates and was struggling to fit in.”
The tragic shooting, which left one dead and several injured, was instantly politicized by far-left group Moms Demand Action and Democrat politicians Rep. Jason Crow (CO) and Sen. Michael Bennet (CO) — who used a vigil for the student who was killed to push for gun control. Read More
Inside the online posts of Colorado shooting suspect Maya McKinney
NY Post has more on the mentally deranged leftist shooter:
Online postings apparently made by the younger suspect in the Colorado charter school shooting paint a conflicting picture — one of an average teen who likes hanging out with his friends, and another that shows a tortured kid who experimented with drugs, detested his classmates and was struggling to fit in.
Maya McKinney, a 16-year-old who’s undergoing a female-to-male transition and who goes by Alec, and Devon Erickson, 18, are accused of entering STEM School Highland Ranch outside Denver on Tuesday with two handguns that authorities say they used to kill one of their classmates and injure eight others.
A Twitter account believed to belong to McKinney, with the handle “KoolCid1992,” displays a picture of him and Erickson, with word art that boasts, “UP ALL NIGHT.”
On Dec. 29, KoolCid1992 tweeted, “i wasn’t diagnosed with kool kid syndrome but i just took adderall 😍” in a reference to the popular, but often abused, prescription drug used for attention deficit disorder.
But on April 16, it appears as if McKinney was trying to get sober, or at least joked about it on Twitter.
“yuh wait what #sobergang,” KoolCid1992 wrote in the tweet.
When a friend replied, “omg really?,” KoolCid1992 wrote back, “your boy is finally getting clean like the mf dishes i just did #lmao.”
DONATE NOW TO BUILD THE WALL WITH BRIAN KOLFAGE, CLICK BELOW:
Girl Falsely Accuses Man Of Sexual Assault, Man Killed By Accuser’s Brother
See what so-called feminists are doing to young girls? Falsely accuse men of sexual assault..not only are they damaging..they are hurting real rape victims. The more they lie..the more no one will believe real rape victims. Feminism is a cancer!
Both of them should be charged and put in prison for the rest of their pathetic lives.
Let me also remind you, folks…the left wants 16-year-olds to vote.
The Daily Wire Reports:
A false accusation of sexual assault turned deadly last month in Utah when a teen girl’s brother sought vengeance over the claim of sexual assault that never was.
A 16-year-old girl, whose identity has not been revealed because she’s a minor, told her 17-year-old brother that Michael Fife, 62, sexually assaulted her on a Cache Valley Transit District (CVTD) bus. The 17-year-old tracked down Fife and physically attacked him when he got off the bus; wounds from the altercation left him dead.
According to Logan Police Department, reviewed surveillance footage from the bus revealed that the alleged assault never happened.
“On April 23, 2019, at approximately 3:30 pm a 16-year-old female reported being sexually assaulted by a 62-year-old male while on the CVTD bus. The man was later identified as Michael Fife. The female immediately called her 17-year-old brother and told him of the sexual assault. Minutes later, the female’s 17-year-old brother located Mr. Fife getting off the bus near 300 South 100 West, in Logan,” read a press release from the Logan City Police Department. “The brother ran towards Mr. Fife and assaulted him. Mr. Fife fell to the sidewalk and suffered head injuries. Mr. Fife was left unconscious, lying on the sidewalk, while his assailant fled the scene on foot.”
“Kind of a linebacker-type charge toward the gentleman, knocking him down,” recalled Logan Department Chief Gary Jensen, according to Fox13Now. “This is an absolutely horrible event.”
Police still haven’t said what type of charges those kids might face, but they did say even if the girl’s story was true, it’s never an excuse for something like this.
“We have a justice system,” Jensen said. “We don’t do vigilante justice. We certainly appreciate it if we could do our job.”
The victim’s only child, Michael Fife Jr., said he had no idea why this happened but is glad the accusation isn’t hanging over his father’s name.
“I don’t even know why he was being hit,” he said. “Something definitely needs to be done because this stuff can’t happen. I mean, especially over an allegation.”
The press release continued: “At 6:15 pm the 16-year-old female called police to report the sexual assault on the bus. Logan Police detectives reviewed the video footage of the alleged sexual assault. The video showed Mr. Fife walking past the girl, but no sexual assault occurred.”
The police department noted that Fife succumbed to his injuries on April 27.
DONATE NOW TO BUILD THE WALL WITH BRIAN KOLFAGE, CLICK BELOW: