“With regard to the investigation, which doesn’t get a lot of attention, into the Clinton foundation, the DOJ designated John Huber to look into this. They have 6,000 pages of evidence that they’ve gone through. The foundation raised $2.5 billion, and they’re looking into potential improprieties. What’s next on this investigation?” the Fox News host questioned Congressman Meadows.
“Well, I think for the American people, they want to bring some closure, not just a few sound bites, here or there, so we’re going to be having a hearing this week, not only covering over some of those 6,000 pages that you’re talking about, but hearing directly from three whistleblowers that have actually spent the majority of the last two years investigating this,” Meadows answered.
Do you think Facebook should be regulated so they're forced to treat everyone the same, regardless of their political beliefs, considering their size and influence in society?
— Amanda Shea (@TheAmandaShea) December 13, 2018
The Gateway Pundit reports:
Some of the allegations they make are quite explosive, Martha and as we just look at the contributions — now everybody’s focused on the contributions for the Clinton Foundation and what has happened just in the last year, but if you look at it, you know, it had a very strong rise, the minute she was selected as Secretary of State — then it dipped down when she was no longer there and then rose again, when she decided to run for president. So there’s all kinds of allegations of you know, pay-to-play and that kind of thing, “Meadows said.
Take a look:
In the three years following Hillary Clinton’s departure from her position in the State Department, the Clinton Foundation donations dropped by 90%.
The Gateway Pundit writes, “Hillary Clinton left the State Department in 2013 and it looks like nobody wants to pay since she can no longer play.”
Currently, the Clinton Foundation is being put under investigation by the Justice Department and the FBI for a whole plethora of reasons.
The Hill reports that the Clinton Foundation is also being investigated by the IRS in order to find out whether or not any “tax-exempt assets were converted for personal or political use.”
Numerous Clinton emails backing up the idea that the Clinton Foundation was involved in “pay-to-play” schemes during Clinton’s time serving as the head of the Department of State have been found by Conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch.
Trending Now on Right Wing News
Judge Rules No Death Penalty For Illegal Accused Of Murdering Grant Ronnebeck
This is wrong in so many ways I can’t count them all. I’m dumbfounded and incensed over this ruling. 34-year-old illegal alien Apolinar Altamirano, who murdered 21-year-old Grant Ronnebeck in cold blood in January of 2015, is not going to get the death penalty for his crime. Why? Because Judge Michael Kemp is citing Altamirano’s “intellectual disability.” Grant Ronnebeck is Steve Ronnebeck’s son… Steve is on the advisory board for We Build The Wall. This is just devastating to him and it’s simply a travesty of justice.
Altamirano is a self-proclaimed murderer for the Sinaloa Drug Cartel. He may be dumb as a box of rocks but he’s a stone-cold killer. The judge justified the ruling saying that Altamirano only has a fifth-grade education and was unable to obtain special education because he grew up in rural Mexico. Well, cry me a fricking river. What a load of horse manure. Because this guy did not get through school, he gets special consideration on first-degree murder? That’s obscene.
Last year, Kemp ruled that prosecutors in the case would not be allowed to mention that Altamirano is an illegal alien who has been living in the U.S. for more than 20 years. Guess we all know which side of the political bread this guy is buttered on. God save us from liberal judges. Seriously.
“A spokesperson for the Maricopa County Attorney’s Office told the Associated Press that prosecutors “are reviewing the analysis and the record to assess next steps” in whether or not they plan to appeal Kemp’s decision that rules out the death penalty for Altamirano.
“On January 22, 2015, Altamirano allegedly entered a QuickTrip convenience store in Mesa, Arizona, where Grant Ronnebeck worked as a store clerk and allegedly shot the young man to death after demanding a pack of cigarettes, Breitbart News reported at the time.
“After shooting and killing Ronnebeck, prosecutors say Altamirano stepped over the body of the young man to grab a couple more packs of cigarettes before fleeing the scene. Following the alleged murder, the illegal alien sent police on a high-speed chase and was eventually arrested and taken into custody.
“At the time of the alleged murder, Altamirano had been out of police custody on bond despite having orders to be deported from the U.S.
“Angel Dad Steve Ronnebeck has said that Altamirano is a member of the violent Sinaloa Cartel and had previously been convicted for burglary in 2012 that was reportedly pleaded down from a home invasion and sexual assault charge.
“Altamirano has been charged with first-degree murder and the trial begins on August 1.”
This animal killed Grant for cigarettes and he was under deportation orders. He’s evidently also a rapist along with his other many criminal skills. He led officers on a high-speed chase before his arrest, and a handgun and an unopened pack of cigarettes were later found in his vehicle, police said.
This should be appealed and in fact, this judge should be disbarred over this. It will never happen, but in a just world, it would. This murderer should get the death penalty and it should be expedited. What an outrage this is. #WeBuildTheWall
DONATE NOW TO BUILD THE WALL WITH BRIAN KOLFAGE, CLICK BELOW:
66 Shot, 5 Killed, Over July 4th Weekend In Gun-Controlled Chicago
Here is yet another Democrat and gun control failure in a majority Black city.
Every time there is a mass shooting.. the left and its propaganda media go crazy for a week demanding all kinds of new gun laws.
There is the equivalent of a mass shooting every weekend in Chicago and not a peep is heard from any of them.
Amazing isn’t it?
Another problem happening in these communities is absent fathers and family decay. It’s time for the black community to stand up and fight against the Democrat party who has done nothing for your community.
At least 66 people were shot, five fatally, over July Fourth weekend in gun-controlled Chicago.
The Chicago Sun-Times reports that a woman was killed “before dawn” July 4, 2019, on West Wilcox Street. “Another man was killed and three others were wounded in Humboldt Park on the West Side” during an 11:30 am drive-by shooting on July 4.
A 37-year-old man named Oliver Booth was shot and killed around 2:47 am Friday. Minutes later, at roughly 2:55 am, 22-year-old Akeelah D. Addison was shot in the head and killed “in the 4200 block of South Wells Street in Fuller Park.”
Forty-year-old Tory Terry was standing on “a sidewalk in the 300 block of North Laramie Avenue” when two males approached an opened fire. He was pronounced dead at Stroger Hospital.
Chicago Sun- Times Reports:
Five people were killed and 63 others wounded in shootings across Chicago over the long Fourth of July holiday weekend.
Chicago police Supt. Eddie Johnson plans a news conference Monday to discuss the violence.
More than 1,500 police officers were scheduled to work extra hours to stem the violence that seems to repeat every July Fourth in Chicago, but shootings on Independence Day left two dead and 14 wounded.
On Friday, three were killed and 17 wounded. Saturday saw 15 people shot. Seventeen people were wounded on Sunday. There were no reported shootings Monday before 5 a.m.
At the Navy Pier fireworks display, a major city holiday celebration ended in chaos as three people were stabbed and more than a dozen others were trampled in a subsequent stampede.
In fatal gun violence, a man was killed and another wounded Friday evening in Austin on the West Side. They were standing on a sidewalk in the 300 block of North Laramie Avenue at 7 p.m. when two males approached on foot and fired shots, Chicago police said. The shooters left in a gray car. Continue Reading
ABC News Reports:
CHICAGO (WLS) — Gun violence in Chicago over the long Fourth of July weekend was the most violent weekend so far this year, despite Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s plan to flood the city with police officers.
Since Wednesday night, six people have been killed and 60 others wounded in gun violence across Chicago over the Fourth of July holiday weekend.
Superintendent Eddie Johnson acknowledged that the number of shootings is higher than last year, when July 4th fell in the middle of the week. Over the holiday weekend in 2018, more than 100 people were shot, 15 of them fatally.
“Weekends like this one are ones that we just cannot continue to see and this city deserves better and as the head of the Chicago Police Department, I promise you, we will continue to do our part, but as I have said before, the police department simply cannot do this alone,” Supt. Johnson said.
It wasn’t just shootings. The violence kicked off Thursday night outside Navy Pier when three people, including two 14-year-olds, were stabbed after the fireworks display.
“The stabbings resulted from gang-affiliated people taunting each other. What I can tell you is this: we have ideas on who the individuals were, but the victims were very uncooperative,” Supt. Johnson said.
Johnson laid the blame partly on what he called a lax culture on gun offenders. Over the July 4th weekend, Johnson said nearly 200 weapons were taken off the street – nearly two an hour. While 84 arrests were made, he said only 15 remained in custody as of Monday morning.
“We just have to create that mental culture of accountability that would deter these people from picking up a gun in the first place,” Supt. Johnson said. “Paying a $100 bond just isn’t, that’s not it. I don’t know what that amount needs to be, but I know it has to be higher than $100.”
The violence comes after police added 1,500 extra officers and canceled time-off to help stop holiday violence. Continue Reading
DONATE NOW TO BUILD THE WALL WITH BRIAN KOLFAGE, CLICK BELOW: