Connect with us

RNC, Trump Campaign Raise $8.5 Million After Impeachment Announcement

Published

on

Nancy Pelosi has raised more money for President than she has for her fellow Democratic candidates combined.

We also want to personally thank Nancy and her fellow Democrats for re-electing Trump. Americans are tired of these despicable witch hunts against the President.

Donate.Donate.Donate!

Via Breitbart:

President Trump’s campaign announced on Wednesday that it – along with the Republican National Committee – raised $5 million in the 24 hours following House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s (D-CA) formal announcement of an impeachment inquiry.

“In the 24 hours since news of Nancy Pelosi’s impeachment announcement, @realDonaldTrump’s campaign & @GOP have BLOWN OUT fundraising!” Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale announced on Twitter.

“$5 Million combined in 24 hrs. Donors in all 50 states Huge groundswell of support leading to Trump landslide in 2020!” he added:

The news comes prior to a Manhattan fundraiser slated for Wednesday evening, which is expected to result in $5 million more for Trump’s reelection campaign. RNC chief of staff Richard Walters confirmed that the Trump campaign and GOP have raised $30 million in the last week thanks to “Hollywood extremists and the continued witch hunt being led by deranged Dems in the House”:

Last week, the RNC announced “a record $23.5 million [raised] in August” as well as “$53.8 million cash on hand,” as Breitbart News reported.

The spike in fundraising follows the Democrat Party’s heavy push for impeachment, which remains widely unpopular among American voters, as recent polls indicate.

Pelosi announced the formal impeachment inquiry Tuesday after months of stiff-arming the efforts, telling Democrats in a caucus-wide call last month that the public “isn’t there” yet on impeachment. Nonetheless, the Speaker ultimately succumbed to demands, using the whistleblower complaint as a catalyst for the inquiry.

RNC Announces Record $23.5 Million Raised in August

Via Breitbart:

The Republican National Committee (RNC) is announcing this week that it raised a record $23.5 million in August and now has $53.8 million cash on hand, according to a report from Fox News.

Fox News noted the significance and said the RNC’s “August fundraising total was the highest recorded in August during an off-cycle year by either the RNC or DNC, and the RNC has not had as much cash on hand since September 2016, just before Election Day.”

“The RNC smashed another fundraising record last month,” GOP Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel wrote in a tweet:

She added, “Between @realDonaldTrump‘s accomplishments and our grassroots infrastructure, Republicans are going to be unstoppable in 2020!”

The estimated figures were drawn from contributions made directly to the committee and did not include contributions made to any other joint committee.

“Thanks to boycotts from Hollywood liberals and the Castro brothers doxxing private citizens who support President Trump, the RNC’s fundraising hit record levels in August,” McDaniel told Fox News.

“The more Democrats demonize President Trump and his supporters, the more boots we can put on the ground to re-elect him,” McDaniel added. “Between the President’s accomplishments and our grassroots infrastructure, Republicans are going to be unstoppable in 2020!”

For months, the Democratic National Committee (DNC) has failed to outperform the RNC in fundraising efforts. In June, the RNC raised $14 million, while the DNC raised $7 million in the same time period. In July, the RNC raised more than $20 million, while the DNC only garnered $7.7 million.”

DONATE NOW TO BUILD THE WALL WITH BRIAN KOLFAGE, CLICK BELOW:

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.

Trending Now on Right Wing News


Judge Orders Hillary Be Deposed For Judicial Watch-Benghazi Lawsuit

Published

on

...

* By

We are lucky to have Judicial Watch. This is the only organization that is fighting for justice. This woman shouldn’t be walking free for the crimes she’s committed. No American citizen would be able to get away with these crimes. The left truly believe they are above the law.

It would be nice to see a Clinton in Prison.

Via Breitbart:

A federal judge on Monday ordered former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to deliver a sworn deposition in response to a lawsuit filed by Judicial Watch over her role in the Obama administration’s response to the 2012 terror attack on the U.S. facilities in Benghazi, Libya.

U.S. District Court Royce Lamberth wrote in court filings that Clinton’s written answers to questions regarding the matter in a separate case were “incomplete” and “unhelpful” and demanded more information.

“As extensive as the existing record is, it does not sufficiently explain Secretary Clinton’s state of mind when she decided it would be an acceptable practice to set up and use a private server to conduct State Department business,” wrote Lamberth. “Simply put, her responses left many more questions than answers.”

The judge added: “Even years after the FBI investigation, the slow trickle of new emails has yet to be explained.”

Judicial Watch initiated the lawsuit in 2014 to uncover whether Clinton used her private email server to communicate about the Benghazi attack to skirt the Freedom of Information Act and whether the State Department reviewed records following an FOIA request from Judicial Watch. On September 11th, Ansar al-Sharia terrorists attacked the diplomatic compound, killing U.S. Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens and U.S. Foreign Service Information Management Officer Sean Smith.

FLASHBACK August 2019 Court Grants NEW Discovery on Clinton Emails!

Via Judicial Watch:

We have won a significant victory in our pursuit of the truth about Hillary Clinton’s misuse of official email and the Deep State’s efforts to cover it up.

A federal judge granted us seven additional depositions, three interrogatories and four document requests related to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s use of a private, unauthorized email server.

Hillary Clinton and her former top aide and current lawyer Cheryl Mills were given 30 days to oppose being deposed by Judicial Watch (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of State (No. 1:14-cv-01242)).

The court rejected Justice and State Department arguments to protect Mrs. Clinton and the agencies from additional discovery and ordered agency lawyers to respond to our questions about their knowledge of the Clinton email issue. The court granted all of our requested discovery but gave Clinton and Mills 30 days to file any opposition to the requests to question them in person under oath.

The new court-ordered discovery allows us to take testimony and gather evidence of Clinton’s handling of emails, specifically in an “after action memo” drafted by Heather Samuelson, Clinton’s senior advisor at State and White House liaison. The memo was created in December 2014 to memorialize the Clinton team’s processing of the Clinton emails. The discovery also asks when Justice and State Department attorneys learned about Clinton’s private email use; and what senior records-keeping officials at the State Department knew about Clinton’s emails and when they knew it.

DONATE NOW TO BUILD THE WALL WITH BRIAN KOLFAGE, CLICK BELOW:

Continue Reading

VA Dems Introduce Bill To Take Pensions From Sheriffs Who Opposed Gun Control

Published

on

...

* By

Maybe it’s time we start taking pensions from all elected officials. Officials who are supposed to serve us. Not us serving them. These elected officials become millionaires in office. These people continue to take from the American people.

Democrat leadership is useless and dangerous. None of them should ever be allowed to have power. This is what they do with that power. The Founders warned us this would happen.

Dear American people..stop voting these people into office.

Via Breitbart:

During CPAC, Culpepper County Sheriff Scott Jenkins told Breitbart News that Virginia Democrats are punishing sheriffs who continue to stand against gun control.

On December 7, 2019, Breitbart News reported Jenkins’ announcement that he was ready to “deputize thousands” to defend Second Amendment rights had the Virginia Democrats passed gun bans and other controls that were being pushed.

He made clear he equated his actions with calling forth the militia to defend freedom. He quoted Richard Henry Lee from 1788, saying, “A militia, when properly formed, are in fact the people themselves…and include all men capable of bearing arms.”

Over the past weekend of CPAC, Jenkins told Breitbart News:

In early December I came out against the newly proposed legislation to restrict everything from ‘assault weapons,’ so-called ‘assault weapons,’ to ‘high capacity magazines…and said that if we’re going to take away weapons from law-abiding citizens I intend to swear in thousands of citizens as reserve deputy sheriffs so they can keep those weapons and be able to protect themselves and use them.

Jenkins said that he and other sheriffs who took a similar stand were threatened with having insurance coverage removed “from deputies and staff.” He said that sheriffs throughout the state were offered a $10,000 raise “if we would tuck tail and follow [the Democrats’] lead and stop the push-back.”

But Jenkins refused to cower, and said they responded by saying “they would take away the raises of the deputies if we didn’t stop.”

He said State Sen. Janet Howell (D) “introduced a bill for next session where she could remove the pension of sheriffs…next year for…saying that we won’t follow unconstitutional laws or that I would use my lawful powers as sheriff to swear in thousands of people as deputies.”

Virginia Sheriff Vows to ‘Deputize Thousands’ to Defend Gun Rights

Via Breitbart:

Culpeper County Sheriff Scott Jenkins says he will “deputize thousands” to defend gun rights should incoming Democrats use their legislative positions to enact more gun control in Virginia.

On December 4, 2019, Jenkins used a Facebook post to thank the Culpeper County Board of Supervisors for standing with the dozens of other counties that have declared their intention to defend the Constitutional right to keep and bear arms.

But his joy was mixed with somber warnings:

Every Sheriff and Commonwealth Attorney in Virginia will see the consequences if our General Assembly passes further unnecessary gun restrictions. “Red Flag” laws without due process will create enormous conflict as well.

America has more guns than citizens and murder has long been illegal. At best, the proposed gun restrictions will disarm or handicap our law-abiding in their defense and possibly cause a criminal to choose another tool for evil.

He added:

I remain very optimistic that our General Assembly will not pass the proposed bills. Obviously, if passed, there are many of us willing to challenge these laws through the courts. In addition, if necessary, I plan to properly screen and deputize thousands of our law-abiding citizens to protect their constitutional right to own firearms.”

In January, Sheriff Richard Vaughan vowed to defend the 2nd Amendment, also.

WATCH:

DONATE NOW TO BUILD THE WALL WITH BRIAN KOLFAGE, CLICK BELOW:

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Latest Articles

[ifform list="4174" submit="Subscribe"]

Send this to a friend