Connect with us

BREAKING: ‘Worst Possible Find’ Against America Discovered In Migrant Caravan

Published

on

The invader caravans arriving on our southern border are incredibly dangerous and they are designed to be that way. It’s not by chance… it is planned. Not only do you have gang bangers, cartel demons and criminals who think nothing of throwing rocks at Border Patrol agents and our military, you also have real-life, embedded terrorists within their groupings.

These are Islamic Jihadists who have deep ties to terrorist groups. Many of them are from the Middle East. Over a dozen suspected terrorists have been arrested so far after trying to come across the border with these invaders. The groups include ISIS and al-Shabaab. They are among the thousands of so-called “special interest aliens” from terrorist-linked countries. The Federalist Papers has more on this deadly trend:

The peaceful migrant caravan Democrats continue to tell everyone about appears to be as dangerous as President Donald Trump said.

In addition to attacking Border Patrol agents with rocks there are terrorists embedded in the group.

More than a dozen of those terrorists have been arrested, The Daily Caller reported.

The question now is how many continue to be in that caravan.

More than a dozen suspected terrorists or people with close ties to Islamic militant groups have been arrested after trying to enter the country through the southwest border, according to an analysis of public records released Tuesday.

Since 2001, there have been at least 15 confirmed cases in which members of terrorist groups, including the Islamic State and al-Shabaab, were encountered at the U.S.-Mexico border or shortly after crossing illegally, says the report from the Center for Immigration Studies.

The individuals were among the thousands of so-called “special interest aliens” — people from countries beset by terrorism — that are apprehended at the southern border on an annual basis.

“While President Trump may have raised the prospect of terrorist border infiltration to gain political advantage, facts would support his contention that Middle Easterners from places like Syria, Iraq, and Egypt, as well as from South Asia and the Horn of Africa, do indeed routinely travel the same routes as Hondurans to the U.S. southern border and that some terrorist suspects have traveled among them,” the report’s author, CIS fellow Todd Bensman, concluded.

Bensman’s analysis uses publicly available news reports and court documents to identify instances where terror suspects sought to enter the U.S. by crossing through a port of entry or being smuggled across the border. Because it relies on public data, it likely undercounts the number of times a person with ties to terrorism was able to sneak into the U.S. via the southern border, Bensman says.

“Absent the benefit of a large body of classified and protected government information that also exists about the subject, this list, therefore, cannot be regarded as comprehensive,” he wrote.

In the most notorious case, a Somali national was arrested in 2011 after being smuggled through Central America and Mexico into California. Abdulahi Sharif was ordered deported by an immigration judge but skipped bond and eventually crossed into Canada, where he went on to stab a police officer and run over pedestrians during an ISIS-inspired attack in Edmonton in September 2017.

Citing “intelligence community sources with access to protected government information,” the CIS report also found at least 100 people on U.S. terror watch lists were intercepted at or on the way to the southwest between 2012 and 2017. About half of those were stopped at the border, while the others were detained by authorities along smuggling routes in Central America and Mexico.

The CIS report comes on the heels of the arrival of another caravan of mostly Central American migrants in Tijuana, just south of the U.S.-Mexico border. Before it arrived, President Donald Trump sparked controversy when he claimed “criminals and unknown Middle Easterners” had infiltrated the group as part of his justification for military response to the situation.

While the Trump administration did not provide any specific examples with respect to the caravan, the phenomenon of foreigners from terror-prone countries trying to enter the U.S. illegally via the southern border is well-established. A small but significant fraction of the special interest aliens apprehended at or en route to the U.S.-Mexico border have ties to terrorism, according to the CIS report.

“For perspective, the 100 or so watch-listed migrants logged from 2012-2017 compares to roughly 3,000 ‘special interest alien’ migrants from countries of interest who are annually apprehended at the southern border,” Bensman wrote. “This indicates a small ratio of terrorist suspects apprehended at the border, though a high number considering the threat that any one of them poses is outsized and of high consequence.”

This is why we have to continue to fight for vetting and proper asylum procedures.

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.

Trending Now on Right Wing News


After Leader Of Caravan Demanded Entry Into US Or $50K, Who He Really Is Comes Out

Published

on

Illegals marched to the U.S. Consulate in Tijuana, Mexico on Tuesday and demanded to be let into the United States. They issued a letter with a list of demands. Among the demands were that either they be let in or that the U.S. give them $50,000 each to go home. They gave the U.S. 72 hour deadline to respond to their demands.

Imagine if we marched right into a country and demanded they give us money or else. You think they would get away with this anywhere else? Nope.

Terrorist Alfonso Guerrero Ulloa, the man who organized the march said, “It may seem like a lot of money to you. But it is a small sum compared to everything the United States has stolen from Honduras.” Here is some information on UIIoa that the far left doesn’t want you to know.

Ulloa is a suspect in a 1987 bombing that wounded six American soldiers in Honduras.

The Daily Caller reports:

Ulloa has lived in Mexico since 1987 after fleeing Honduras in the wake of a bombing that wounded six soldiers. Ulloa was suspected of planting a bomb

in a Chinese restaurant, but received asylum from Mexico, whose government described the suspected terrorist as a “freedom fighter.”

An appropriations bill passed by Congress in December 1987 included Congress’s findings that “the bomb was directed at American soldiers and did in fact wound American soldiers and an American contractor.” The report noted that Ulloa was a suspect in the bombing.

Ulloa has posted on Facebook about his role in organizing the migrants in Mexico, which he is open about, and the accusations against him from 1987, which he denies.

Mi nombre es Alfonso Guerrero Ulloa soy de La Libertad, Comayagua, Honduras, exiliado politico desde hace 30 años, …

Posted by Alfonso Guerrero Ulloa on Sunday, July 30, 2017

While the terrorist denies his involvement in the bombing, Ulloa who back in June 2017 admitted in Facebook post that he was, in fact, a member of the terrorist group Revolutionary Forces-Lorenzo Zelaya. The terror group was involved in a plane hijacking in 1982 which took hostages including eight Americans.

According to a report published by the U.S. government, the group is one of the “leftist guerrilla groups [in Honduras] that have resorted to terrorist tactics in the past.”

This is why we must have a border wall. America’s security is the most important thing we should be focused on in our country. The left has no problem letting terrorists into this nation.

Here’s more on the story via YC:

Here’s Ulloa demanding the $50,000 for each person and saying it’s up to the committee what happens in 72 hours if the U.S. doesn’t comply with their demands.

“Look, we don’t know. It all depends on what the assembly decides, we don’t make decisions,” he says.

It’s fair to say that the U.S. isn’t going to comply with Ulloa and the migrants’ demands.

But they definitely have some gall.

According to Fox News, of the 6000 migrants who have arrived in Tijuana, 700 have gone home, 300 have been deported and 2500 have applied for humanitarian visas in Mexico.

Continue Reading

Three Clinton Foundation Whistleblowers Will Testify This Coming Week, “Explosive” Allegations to Come…

Published

on

“With regard to the investigation, which doesn’t get a lot of attention, into the Clinton foundation, the DOJ designated John Huber to look into this. They have 6,000 pages of evidence that they’ve gone through. The foundation raised $2.5 billion, and they’re looking into potential improprieties. What’s next on this investigation?” the Fox News host questioned Congressman Meadows.

“Well, I think for the American people, they want to bring some closure, not just a few sound bites, here or there, so we’re going to be having a hearing this week, not only covering over some of those 6,000 pages that you’re talking about, but hearing directly from three whistleblowers that have actually spent the majority of the last two years investigating this,” Meadows answered.

The Gateway Pundit reports:

Some of the allegations they make are quite explosive, Martha and as we just look at the contributions — now everybody’s focused on the contributions for the Clinton Foundation and what has happened just in the last year, but if you look at it, you know, it had a very strong rise, the minute she was selected as Secretary of State — then it dipped down when she was no longer there and then rose again, when she decided to run for president. So there’s all kinds of allegations of you know, pay-to-play and that kind of thing, “Meadows said.

Take a look:

In the three years following Hillary Clinton’s departure from her position in the State Department, the Clinton Foundation donations dropped by 90%.

The Gateway Pundit writes, “Hillary Clinton left the State Department in 2013 and it looks like nobody wants to pay since she can no longer play.”

Currently, the Clinton Foundation is being put under investigation by the Justice Department and the FBI for a whole plethora of reasons.

The Hill reports that the Clinton Foundation is also being investigated by the IRS in order to find out whether or not any “tax-exempt assets were converted for personal or political use.”

Numerous Clinton emails backing up the idea that the Clinton Foundation was involved in “pay-to-play” schemes during Clinton’s time serving as the head of the Department of State have been found by Conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch.

Continue Reading
[ifform list="4174" submit="Subscribe"]

Send this to a friend