Connect with us

Melania Bravely Shows Up Solo With Big Surprise For Everyone Who Trashed Her For Weeks

Published

on

The media loves to trash the First Family. They will make up whatever story that will get the ratings even if it’s fake news. (Hence why they’re called “Fake News”) They have zero standards anymore. The pursuit of truth isn’t their main objective anymore. It’s all about the ratings!

First Lady Melania Trump had gone MIA after she had surgery for her benign kidney. No one knew she had surgery, therefore, the media started making false accusations. They claimed a rocky relationship with the President. The media felt it was their job to find out where the First Lady had been.

In the middle of May, the news was released that First Lady Melania Trump had to undergo kidney surgery. The 48-year-old was hospitalized for several days after the surgery and remained out of the public eye for a few weeks while recovering. During that time, the mainstream media managed to think of several harmful rumors surrounding Melania’s whereabouts.

President Trump spoke out on social media attempting to dispel those rumors, though they continued to circulate. On May 16, First Lady Melania released her first statement after the surgery. Two weeks later, she had to address the rumors herself

Last week, the First Lady made her first public appearance since the surgery. She hosted a private White House event for Gold Star families.

The first lady gave remarks to conclude the gala, which included performances and awarded philanthropist Sheila C. Johnson and golfer Jack Nicklaus with the Lincoln Medal, an annual award given to people who have exemplified the character and legacy of the 16th president.

“I was honored to be part of such a special evening,” said Mrs. Trump, according to a White House press release. “Tonight reminds all of us about the power the arts have in cultivating the American voice. Thank you to Ford’s Theatre Society for tonight, and your continued dedication to education and leadership in the arts — the impact they have on society is invaluable and something we will continue to cherish throughout time.”

Sharing photos of her night out in the nation’s capital, the first lady wrote on Twitter, “Thank you @Fordstheatre & the talented performers for a special evening celebrating the arts & the legacy of former President Lincoln. Congratulations to @jacknicklaus & Sheila Johnson, the recipients of the Lincoln Medal!”

The gala performance was also attended by Vice President Mike Pence, Karen Pence and a number of dignitaries.

On Wednesday, Mrs. Trump joined her husband for her first public appearance in 27 days following a “successful” kidney procedure. President Trump began the briefing on hurricane preparedness at FEMA Headquarters by thanking his wife.

“She went through a little rough patch but she’s doing great,” he said. “The people of our country love you. Thank you, honey.”

The first lady stood solemnly beside her husband as he spoke, and pool reporters covering the event did not hear her speak. One reporter noted that Mrs. Trump, 48, was “looking well, like her old self, perfectly healthy from at least her outward appearance.”

As the president headed to Canada for the G7 summit on Friday without Mrs. Trump by his side, he assured reporters that the first lady is “doing great” — but can’t fly on doctors’ orders.

“She wanted to go,” he told reporters before boarding Marine One en route to Quebec. “Can’t fly for one month.”

Source: President Trump Shares New Details on First Lady Melania’s Health by UpdateAmerica

President Trump landed in Singapore Sunday ahead of his sit-down with Kim Jong Un about Trump’s push for the nation to denuclearize. It’s set to be the first in-person encounter between a sitting U.S. president and a North Korean leader.

I am on my way to Singapore where we have a chance to achieve a truly wonderful result for North Korea and the World. It will certainly be an exciting day and I know that Kim Jong Un will work very hard to do something that has rarely been done before…Create peace and great prosperity for his land,” Trump said in a series of tweets. “I look forward to meeting him and have a feeling that this one-time opportunity will not be wasted!”

 

After the event, FLOTUS posted on her social media account about the event as well.

Not only were guests commenting on the First Lady’s kind words, they also noticed her sparkling gown! As usual, Melania’s timeless fashion sense was evident and her silver, navy, and white sparkly ensemble proved that yet again! –People

It’s a damn shame when the First Lady is living her life, and the media treats her like total trash. There are no standards left in media, and we see that. The media would have never treated the Obamas like this. If I recall, Michelle, and the kids were OFF LIMITS! Why isn’t Melania, and Barron off limits? The nasty things that have been said about little Barron Trump is disgusting. Sasha, and Malia would have never been treated like that.

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.

Trending Now on Right Wing News


Male Bartender Suing CNN’s Don Lemon For Sexually Charged Assault In The Hamptons

Published

on

Don Lemon is being sued by a man who claims the anchor sexually harassed and assaulted him while out at a Hamptons hotspot. Classy. And it is graphic. Written statements indicate it was a filthy, sexually-charged attack on a bartender in New York. That bartender’s name is Dustin Hice, 38.

Dustin was out with his co-workers at Murf’s Backstreet Tavern in Sag Harbor on or around July 15th, 2018, when Lemon allegedly assaulted him, detailing the incident in a complaint that was filed over the weekend in New York Supreme Court for Suffolk County court. Lemon, of course, denies the assault.

Unfortunately for Lemon, Dustin recognized him and did his best at first to get Don’s attention. He wanted to buy him a drink. Lemon, 53, responded to Hice’s offer by declining the drink and telling the young man he was ‘just trying to have a good time’, according to the court filing. Lemon is openly gay and married to another man and you would think that he would just tell the guy that. But not so much.

Things got violent and sketchy later that evening between Hice and Lemon according to court documents. “Sometime later that evening, unexpectedly, Mr. Lemon walked towards Plaintiff and his colleagues inside of Murf’s,” states the complaint. “At such time, Mr. Lemon, who was wearing a pair of shorts, sandals, and a t-shirt, put his hand down the front of his own shorts, and vigorously rubbed his genitalia, removed his hand and shoved his index and middle fingers into Plaintiff’s mustache under Plaintiff’s nose.”

“Mr. Lemon intensely pushed his fingers against Plaintiff’s face under Plaintiff’s nose, forcing Plaintiff’s head to thrust backward as Defendant repeatedly asked Plaintiff “Do you like p***y or d**k?”. While saying this, Mr. Lemon continued to shove his fingers into Plaintiff’s face with aggression and hostility.”

Gross. But wait there’s more…

From The Daily Mail:

“That is when Hice ‘fled the bar’ and took five to ten minutes collecting himself before he was able to return inside, having recovered from the incident which he claims left him ‘shocked and humiliated’.

“Lemon was gone by that point, while Hice was left ’emotionally devastated by Mr. Lemon’s demeaning unprovoked and offensive assault’.

“A network rep said: ‘The plaintiff in this lawsuit has previously displayed a pattern of contempt for CNN on his social media accounts.

“‘This claim follows his unsuccessful threats and demands for an exorbitant amount of money from Don Lemon. Don categorically denies these claims and this matter does not merit any further comment at this time.’

“Hice, who was working as a bartender at The Old Stove Pub in Sagaponack at the time of the alleged assault, shut down his Twitter account just before filing his lawsuit.

“The registered Republican, who just two months prior admitted to injuring his then-girlfriend when he hurled his keys at her in a domestic dispute, claims that he ‘found it increasingly more difficult to continue working at The Old Stove or socializing at all in the Hamptons.’

“He also alleged that many at Murf’s would reference the incident when they saw him at the bar.

“‘After the incident, customers who came into The Old Stove or saw Plaintiff out about town cheekily ordered lemon drops and laughed at Plaintiff’s expense,’ wrote Hice’s lawyer.

“‘Plaintiff has suffered tremendously as a result of Mr. Lemon’s actions. Following this incident, Plaintiff found himself withdrawn from friends and family, suffered feelings of shame, humiliation, anxiety, anger, and guilt,’ states the complaint.

“It adds: ‘Plaintiff found himself unable to sleep and at times, and suffered from suicidal ideations.

“‘Although Plaintiff, a religious man, tried to find solace within his faith and the church, to this day he continues to suffer emotionally, mentally, and personally from the incident.’

“He also said that he cannot return to New York to work, something the 38-year-old man had hoped to continue doing for years.

“Hice lists ‘assault and battery and both ‘intentional’ and negligent emotional distress’ as his three causes of action in the case.”

Hice reportedly demanded $1.5 million from Lemon before he filed the lawsuit and is seeking damages for emotional pain and suffering after he claimed that the alleged assault left him with “feelings of shame, humiliation, anxiety, anger, and guilt.”

I have no idea if any of this is true but this is happening at the same time that CNN anchor Chris Cuomo is embroiled in his “Fredo” debacle which did happen. A video of CNN’s Chris Cuomo went viral on Tuesday night that showed him threatening to throw a man down a flight of stairs after the man called him “Fredo.”

“I thought that’s who you were,” the man said to Cuomo.

“No, punk-a** b****es from the Right call me Fredo,” Cuomo responded. “My name is Chris Cuomo, I’m an anchor on CNN.”

“Fredo is from ‘The Godfather,’ he was that weak brother and they’re using it as an Italian aspersion,” Cuomo continued. “It’s like the ‘n-word’ for us.”

Cuomo later said, “You’re going to have a f***ing problem.”

The man responded, “What are you going to do about it?”

Cuomo responded: “I’ll f***ing ruin your shit. I’ll f***ing throw you down these stairs like a f***ing punk.”

The video went viral with President Trump weighing in on it, tweeting: “I thought Chris was Fredo also. The truth hurts. Totally lost it! Low ratings @CNN”

When it rains it pours crap at CNN it would seem. So much for professionalism. This is CNN!

Continue Reading

VIDEO: Students Sign Petition To Ban White Figure In ‘Walk’ Signals – It’s ‘Oppressive’

Published

on

Well, we have officially reached ‘peak stupidity’ on campuses. It took some doing to be this moronic but these students are up to the challenge. Campus Reform has a video out where Campus Correspondent Ethan Cai asks students at George Washington University if they’d be willing to sign a petition calling for banning the iconic white stick figure in “walk” signals because they are “oppressive.” Most of the students were more than happy to join the “inclusive” effort. So dumb it hurts.

This is the same university where students voted to “remove and replace” the university’s mascot, George the Colonial, which “is received as extremely offensive not only by students of the University, but the nation and world at large” because it “glorifies the act of systemic oppression,” a petition calling for its removal claimed. The measure was passed in March by 54% of the students who voted. They should not be attending George Washington University then… in fact, they are not fit for higher education at all.

From The Daily Wire:

“In an attempt to test how deep concerns about “offense” and “oppression” go at GW, Campus Reform went undercover to the university to see if students would sign a new petition, this time calling for the banning of white stick figures in walk signals.

“As we students cross the street, we are told by the symbol of a white man when it is okay to cross,” Campus Reform’s faux petition reads. “Many students from diverse backgrounds, including individuals of color, gender fluid individuals, and LGBTQA+ individuals, feel oppressed by this.” Students who sign the petition are supposedly letting the university know that they “vehemently urge the University to consider changing the crosswalk signs.”

“The result: many of the students and even one university faculty member are willing to put their signature on the phony petition. While some students seem to be on board because the alternatives provided by Campus Reform are “so cute” and “lit,” most in the video made a point of saying they can “absolutely” see how someone would be offended by the “white man” telling them what to do and felt that changing the sign helped promote “diversity.”

“One guy pushed back, however, saying he was “ideologically opposed” to the idea. Video below via Campus Reform:

“As for that petition calling for the replacement of George the Colonial, after declaring that the “negatively-charged figure of colonials has too deep a connection to colonization and glorifies the act of systemic oppression,” the students who signed it offered the university some alternatives, including “Hippos,” “Revolutionaries,” or “River horses.”‘

Hippos, y’all. Hippos.

I have never felt in the least oppressed by a white stick figure at a street crossing. Must be my white privilege showing. I have never been paralyzed by bone-chilling fear as a white iconic symbol tells me to get my butt across the street before I get hit by a car. What’s wrong with me? Like RedState says, “We’ve all been there.” Sheesh. Better yet, we can all just cross the street as we’ve always done and not get racist about a digital stick figure. Duh.

Only one student bucked the idea… just one. Bring on Sodom and Gomorrah.

My IQ drops just thinking about this idiocy. How college students devolved into such Marxist troglodytes is a question for the ages… or maybe just for American communists.

DONATE NOW TO BUILD THE WALL WITH BRIAN KOLFAGE, CLICK BELOW:

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Latest Articles

[ifform list="4174" submit="Subscribe"]

Send this to a friend