Don Lemon is being sued by a man who claims the anchor sexually harassed and assaulted him while out at a Hamptons hotspot. Classy. And it is graphic. Written statements indicate it was a filthy, sexually-charged attack on a bartender in New York. That bartender’s name is Dustin Hice, 38.
Dustin was out with his co-workers at Murf’s Backstreet Tavern in Sag Harbor on or around July 15th, 2018, when Lemon allegedly assaulted him, detailing the incident in a complaint that was filed over the weekend in New York Supreme Court for Suffolk County court. Lemon, of course, denies the assault.
Unfortunately for Lemon, Dustin recognized him and did his best at first to get Don’s attention. He wanted to buy him a drink. Lemon, 53, responded to Hice’s offer by declining the drink and telling the young man he was ‘just trying to have a good time’, according to the court filing. Lemon is openly gay and married to another man and you would think that he would just tell the guy that. But not so much.
Things got violent and sketchy later that evening between Hice and Lemon according to court documents. “Sometime later that evening, unexpectedly, Mr. Lemon walked towards Plaintiff and his colleagues inside of Murf’s,” states the complaint. “At such time, Mr. Lemon, who was wearing a pair of shorts, sandals, and a t-shirt, put his hand down the front of his own shorts, and vigorously rubbed his genitalia, removed his hand and shoved his index and middle fingers into Plaintiff’s mustache under Plaintiff’s nose.”
“Mr. Lemon intensely pushed his fingers against Plaintiff’s face under Plaintiff’s nose, forcing Plaintiff’s head to thrust backward as Defendant repeatedly asked Plaintiff “Do you like p***y or d**k?”. While saying this, Mr. Lemon continued to shove his fingers into Plaintiff’s face with aggression and hostility.”
Gross. But wait there’s more…
BREAKING: Man Sues CNN’s Don Lemon for Alleged Assault at Sag Harbor Bar https://t.co/7XFOMD0v1y
— Mediaite (@Mediaite) August 13, 2019
From The Daily Mail:
“That is when Hice ‘fled the bar’ and took five to ten minutes collecting himself before he was able to return inside, having recovered from the incident which he claims left him ‘shocked and humiliated’.
“Lemon was gone by that point, while Hice was left ’emotionally devastated by Mr. Lemon’s demeaning unprovoked and offensive assault’.
“A network rep said: ‘The plaintiff in this lawsuit has previously displayed a pattern of contempt for CNN on his social media accounts.
“‘This claim follows his unsuccessful threats and demands for an exorbitant amount of money from Don Lemon. Don categorically denies these claims and this matter does not merit any further comment at this time.’
“Hice, who was working as a bartender at The Old Stove Pub in Sagaponack at the time of the alleged assault, shut down his Twitter account just before filing his lawsuit.
“The registered Republican, who just two months prior admitted to injuring his then-girlfriend when he hurled his keys at her in a domestic dispute, claims that he ‘found it increasingly more difficult to continue working at The Old Stove or socializing at all in the Hamptons.’
“He also alleged that many at Murf’s would reference the incident when they saw him at the bar.
“‘After the incident, customers who came into The Old Stove or saw Plaintiff out about town cheekily ordered lemon drops and laughed at Plaintiff’s expense,’ wrote Hice’s lawyer.
“‘Plaintiff has suffered tremendously as a result of Mr. Lemon’s actions. Following this incident, Plaintiff found himself withdrawn from friends and family, suffered feelings of shame, humiliation, anxiety, anger, and guilt,’ states the complaint.
“It adds: ‘Plaintiff found himself unable to sleep and at times, and suffered from suicidal ideations.
“‘Although Plaintiff, a religious man, tried to find solace within his faith and the church, to this day he continues to suffer emotionally, mentally, and personally from the incident.’
“He also said that he cannot return to New York to work, something the 38-year-old man had hoped to continue doing for years.
“Hice lists ‘assault and battery and both ‘intentional’ and negligent emotional distress’ as his three causes of action in the case.”
Hice reportedly demanded $1.5 million from Lemon before he filed the lawsuit and is seeking damages for emotional pain and suffering after he claimed that the alleged assault left him with “feelings of shame, humiliation, anxiety, anger, and guilt.”
I have no idea if any of this is true but this is happening at the same time that CNN anchor Chris Cuomo is embroiled in his “Fredo” debacle which did happen. A video of CNN’s Chris Cuomo went viral on Tuesday night that showed him threatening to throw a man down a flight of stairs after the man called him “Fredo.”
“I thought that’s who you were,” the man said to Cuomo.
“No, punk-a** b****es from the Right call me Fredo,” Cuomo responded. “My name is Chris Cuomo, I’m an anchor on CNN.”
“Fredo is from ‘The Godfather,’ he was that weak brother and they’re using it as an Italian aspersion,” Cuomo continued. “It’s like the ‘n-word’ for us.”
Cuomo later said, “You’re going to have a f***ing problem.”
The man responded, “What are you going to do about it?”
Cuomo responded: “I’ll f***ing ruin your shit. I’ll f***ing throw you down these stairs like a f***ing punk.”
The video went viral with President Trump weighing in on it, tweeting: “I thought Chris was Fredo also. The truth hurts. Totally lost it! Low ratings @CNN”
When it rains it pours crap at CNN it would seem. So much for professionalism. This is CNN!
Trending Now on Right Wing News
WATCH: Nearly 80 ICE Protesters Arrested – ‘Racist Mission To Mistreat Children’
You just gotta love how the left screams that ICE is mistreating children…yet..these are the same people that murder the unborn. They don’t care about anyone. This comes down to getting votes.
Arrest every single protester and deport illegals!
Via Fox News:
Former Acting ICE Director Tom Homan delivered a message Monday to the protesters who targeted a Microsoft store in New York City over the weekend to demand the tech giant cease cooperating with ICE.
Police said Saturday that 76 immigration policy protesters had been arrested at a demonstration outside Microsoft’s flagship store in midtown Manhattan.
The protesters demanded that Microsoft stop doing business with U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), staging a sit-in that forced the store to close its doors early.
Responding on “Fox & Friends,” Homan called the demonstration “ridiculous,” arguing most of the protesters don’t know the facts about ICE.
“If you studied the issue, you’d thank ICE instead of vilifying them,” he said, arguing the left has gone “so far out of control on this issue” and favors “open borders.”
Homan argued that ICE has rescued thousands of children from “predators,” stopped deadly opioids from coming into the United States and fought terrorism.
“They arrested 127,000 criminals off the streets last year. Not just illegal aliens, those that committed crimes against U.S. citizens. And they want this company to stop working with us?” he asked.
In videos posted to Twitter, protesters could be seen holding signs that read, “This is the price for business with ICE.” The protest was organized by an activist group called Close the Camps NYC.
— Harron Walker (@HarronWawker) September 14, 2019
Protesters have called for the company to cancel its data processing contract with ICE, calls that were echoed by some of Microsoft’s own employees last year.
Via NY Post:
Dozens of protesters were arrested during a sit-in at Microsoft’s Midtown store over the tech giant’s handling of web services for the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
The NYPD said 24 men and 52 women were charged with obstructing traffic after blocking cars outside the company’s flagship shop on 5th Avenue between 53rd and 54th streets on Saturday.
“By knowingly and willingly providing technology support to ICE, Microsoft Corporation is colluding with ICE and its racist mission to tear apart families, and mistreat children,” said Andy Ratto, an organizer with Close the Camps NYC. “This is a moment of life or death for 11 million undocumented people in the United States, and we will not remain silent as American corporations profiteer from — and enable — human suffering.”
The activists slammed the tech company for making money from ICE by providing the agency with cloud services.
Video from social media shows the protesters sitting in a crosswalk and on sidewalks, chanting and holding up signs reading “No business with ICE.”
Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella penned a post in June on LinkedIn, where he called ICE’s family separation policy “simply cruel and abusive.”
“I want to be clear: Microsoft is not working with the U.S. government on any projects related to separating children from their families at the border. Our current cloud engagement with U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) is supporting legacy mail, calendar, messaging and document management workloads.”
A spokesperson for the tech company told The Post the store closed amid the protests and thanked the NYPD for its help.
Hundreds of protesters in New York are blocking off 5th Avenue outside the Microsoft store, while others block the entrance.
They are shutting it down to protest Microsoft’s 20 million dollar contract with ICE.
— Joshua Potash 🆘 (@JoshuaPotash) September 14, 2019
DONATE NOW TO BUILD THE WALL WITH BRIAN KOLFAGE, CLICK BELOW:
NRA Files Lawsuit Against San Francisco After Supervisors Label It A ‘Terrorist Organization’
NRA members should file a lawsuit for defamation as well. Meanwhile, Antifa.. is allowed to terrorize innocent Americans.
This is yet another example of why Democrats shouldn’t ever be allowed into office. They do nothing but terrorize the American citizens on a daily basis.
Stop voting these people in!
Via The Daily Wire:
The San Francisco Board of Supervisors passed a resolution last week declaring the nation’s most influential pro-Second Amendment advocate, the National Rifle Association (NRA), a “domestic terrorist organization” and urged the federal government to do the same. On Monday, the NRA filed a lawsuit against the far-left city for violating the organization’s free speech rights for political purposes.
In a resolution passed Tuesday, the board of supervisors “declared the National Rifle Association a domestic terrorist organization.” The City and County of San Francisco “should take every reasonable step to assess the financial and contractual relationships our vendors and contractors have with this domestic terrorist organization,” the resolution states, and they “should take every reasonable step to limit those entities who do business with the City and County of San Francisco from doing business with this domestic terrorist organization.” The resolution also states that the municipalities will “encourage all other jurisdictions, including other cities, states, and the federal government, to adopt similar positions.”
“The National Rifle Association musters its considerable wealth and organizational strength to promote gun ownership and incite gun owners to acts of violence, and the National Rifle Association spreads propaganda that misinforms and aims to deceive the public about the dangers of gun violence, and the leadership of National Rifle Association promotes extremist positions, in defiance of the views of a majority of its membership and the public, and undermine the general welfare, and the National Rifle Association through its advocacy has armed those individuals who would and have committed acts of terrorism,” the resolution charges. “All countries have violent and hateful people, but only in America do we give them ready access to assault weapons and large-capacity magazines thanks, in large part, to the National Rifle Association’s influence.”
The NRA immediately fired back, blasting the “ludicrous stunt” and calling out the city’s leaders for failing to protect its residents by allowing rampant crime and homelessness. “This ludicrous stunt by the Board of Supervisors is an effort to distract from the real problems facing San Francisco, such as rampant homelessness, drug abuse and skyrocketing petty crime, to name a few,” the NRA said in a statement reported by KTVU. “The NRA will continue working to protect the constitutional rights of all freedom-loving Americans.” Continue Reading
DONATE NOW TO BUILD THE WALL WITH BRIAN KOLFAGE, CLICK BELOW: