Kathy Griffin really has no concept of when to shut up and go away. Earlier this week she called for the doxxing of the Covington students. She has also posted a photo from one of the school’s basketball games that she claimed shows the boys “throwing up the new nazi sign.” She’s deleted it now, probably because attorneys made it known they were collecting evidence online for lawsuits. No doubt Griffin will be named in all that and should be.
“Covington’s finest throwing up the new nazi sign,” read the tweet. It included a picture of Covington Catholic High School basketball players holding up what anybody who’s ever watched a game would recognize as a “three-point” symbol. Anyone but Griffin it would seem. It’s too bad for Griffin that the Internet is forever.
Three pointers are racist!!! (screenshot) pic.twitter.com/nRs773vLFk
— Phil Kerpen (@kerpen) January 22, 2019
The pic has been making the rounds on the Internet. Griffin is being eviscerated on social media… again. She is real big on going after kids. She did it to President’s Trump’s son Barron and to his grandchildren. Griffin has also done it to other children as well – Sarah Palin’s kids come to mind. She is not well in my estimation.
When Griffin called for the doxxing of the boys, she said: “I want NAMES. Shame them. If you think these f***ers wouldn’t dox you in a heartbeat, think again.” Unable to contain herself from spouting lies and viciousness, she just keeps going. This time, I would wager, will really cost her in the form of lawsuits. She even double-downed on her calls for doxxing the boys, “Names please. And stories from people who can identify them and vouch for their identity. Thank you.”
— Esoteric Jeff (@EsotericCD) January 22, 2019
And right on cue, Robert Barnes, the attorney representing the boys pro bono and their families, is now saying they will indeed take legal action. “Hey, @kathygriffin, if someone wants to serve you a libel & invasion of privacy suit for these kids, do they send it to @LisaBloom or is she still busy helping Harvey?” Barnes tweeted.
Barnes is all over the media calling the allegations against the boys false and they are. “No media member who refuses to retract at this juncture has any credible defense to libeling these kids.” He has repeatedly called out specific media personalities and outlets threatening lawsuits if they fail to adequately retract their initial libelous reports. Earlier today, he said they had 48 hours to retract and apologize or be swept up in legalese.
Names please. And stories from people who can identify them and vouch for their identity. Thank you.
— Kathy Griffin (@kathygriffin) January 20, 2019
Griffin and her 18-year-younger boyfriend Randy Bick are also embroiled in another lawsuit per Hank Berrien at The Daily Wire. From The Wrap:
“According to the suit, Griffin and Bick “undertook a campaign of secret electronic surveillance and recording almost immediately after taking up residence,” first with their iPhones, then with an audio-video surveillance system that was pointed directly into the Mezgers’ backyard “in order to spy on and record them.” The suit says that Griffin and Bick “illegally captured hundreds of hours of audio and video from the Mezgers’ back yard” and that the Mezgers only learned about it in September 2017, months after the secret recordings began, when Griffin and Bick leaked one of the recordings to the media.”
Ah, the price of notoriety… eh, Kathy? Hope you have a really good lawyer on retainer. You are going to need one.
— Robert Barnes (@Barnes_Law) January 20, 2019
Many independent journalists who lean left agree the kids were falsely attacked, led by one of the best grassroots journalists in the country on these kind of issues, @Timcast. No media member who refuses to retract at this juncture has any credible defense to libeling these kids
— Robert Barnes (@Barnes_Law) January 22, 2019
Trending Now on Right Wing News
SNL Host Jokes That Senators Should Stab Trump Like Julius Caesar – WATCH
Isn’t it amazing how violent the left is? And they truly think they are funny. It’s beyond pathetic at this point. The left has gone so far left there is no more “center” anymore.
If this was a conservative joking about doing this to Barack Obama…what do you think would happen? The double standards are infuriating.
What’s sad… this hatred for America is being taught to our young people.
Former Saturday Night Live writer and host John Mulaney made a joke Saturday on NBC, that compared President Donald Trump to Julius Caesar “a powerful maniac” who was assassinated by a group of senators.
Mulaney said, “It is a Leap Year, as I said. Leap Year began in 45 B.C. under Julius Caesar. This is true, he started the Leap Year in order to correct the calendar, and we still do it to this day.
Another thing that happened under Julius Caesar, he was such a powerful maniac that all the senators grabbed knives, and they stabbed him to death. That would be an interesting thing if we brought that back now.
SNL Ratings fall
Saturday Night Live alum John Mulaney returned as host for the third time last night. The show, featuring musical guest David Byrne and appearances by Jake Gyllenhaal, Larry David and SNL alums Jason Sudeikis and Rachel Dratch, drew a 4.0 Live+Same Day household rating in the 44 local metered markets and a 1.9 adults 18-49 rating in the 25 markets with local people meters. That was down from SNL‘s last original (4.3, 1.9) hosted by RuPaul with musical guest Justin Bieber.
The Feb. 29 show’s demo rating was in line with most SNL episodes this season, while the the household delivery was on the lower side.
The fall finale/holiday episode of SNL on December 21 continues to hold the season highs ratings benchmark with the return of Eddie Murphy as host (6.7 in metered-market HH and a 3.4 in 18-49). Featuring Lizzo as musical guest, that episode has grown to a 6.88 rating in 18-49 and 20.8 million viewers overall with delayed viewing on digital and linear platforms to date.
Versus primetime programming on the Big 4 networks last night, SNL is easily the No. 1 show of the night in both metered-market households and in 18-49 in the local people meters.
DONATE NOW TO BUILD THE WALL WITH BRIAN KOLFAGE, CLICK BELOW:
B-List Actors Alyssa Milano & Rosie O’Donnell Head Trump ‘Impeachment Task Force’
You would think this is hilarious satire..but it’s not. Has-been actors truly believe that America looks to them for political advice. I know..I can’t stop laughing.
This is how insane and delusional the left is. Remember how they told us to accept the 2008 election results and just deal with it? Here we are…and they still can’t handle that Trump is President. They stay on twitter for hours..ranting, whining and lying about the President. The left should never ever allowed in power. Let these lunatics be a reminder to you when you go to vote in 2020.
Dear Hollywood has-beens, Americans don’t give a flying crap about what you have to say. You ain’t going to impeach the President. He’s not going anywhere. For the sake of America..go away. Don’t lecture the people about politics. No one looks to you for what’s going on in our country.
Just wait until Trump wins 2020…..
Via The Daily Wire:
If you’re worried about the current state of democracy, fear not: Alyssa Milano, Rosie O’Donnell, and their rich anti-Trump friends are here to save America … by working to remove the duly elected president from office.
Feel better now?
According to a Newsweek report, a group called The Democratic Coalition has created a star-studded “Impeachment Task Force” (seriously) “seeking to hold Trump ‘accountable for his betrayal of America.’”
The task force is “designed to lead rapid response to Trump during the impeachment inquiry,” according to The Democratic Coalition co-founder and Twitter #Resistance king Scott Dworkin.
We are now 33% towards our goal for the #ImpeachmentTaskForce! Help us get over the finish line so we can focus on the real work—and not fundraising. You can help out by donating, tweeting out the link and telling others to tweet out the link as well. Thx! https://t.co/dVCUJYq9tg
— Scott Dworkin (@funder) October 4, 2019
In addition to Milano and O’Donnell, the group has landed actors Ron Perlman, George Takei, Debra Messing, and Tom Arnold to use their “massive social media following to protect House Democrats in the front lines of the impeachment inquiry on Trump.”
“The task force launched a fundraising effort and basic plan on Thursday. The group has already started meeting and is set to go live with its website next week,” Newsweek reported.
Dworkin pointed to “Trump’s propaganda machine” as motivation in the creation of his elite task force.
“Trump’s propaganda machine is going to be in overdrive for the foreseeable future, so we need to be fighting every day, in every way,” he said.
“For now, impeachment is the only way to hold him accountable for his betrayal of America,” the task force’s chairman Jon Cooper added.
Dworkin is extremely optimistic that his ragtag group of celebs “will without a doubt, absolutely, overpower Trump’s propaganda machine.”
As you might recall, during the 2016 presidential election, Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton had scores of celebrities come out to support her publicly — such as Katy Perry, Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus, LeBron James, Beyoncé, Jay Z, Bruce Springsteen, Robert De Niro, Lady Gaga, Jon Bon Jovi, Meryl Streep, Amy Schumer, and many, many others. As you might also recall, Hillary lost the 2016 election.
But it’s different this time. Or something.
“We’ve been one of the key groups fighting his propaganda machine for three and a half years,” Dworkin bragged. “We’ve learned a lot. And it’s kind of led us to this moment.”
DONATE NOW TO BUILD THE WALL WITH BRIAN KOLFAGE, CLICK BELOW: