Connect with us

Just In Now: Trump’s Stunning Answers To Mueller Have Been Revealed

Published

on

As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service in the world, RWN offers the following information published by: The Federalist Papers

President Donald Trump has responded to questions by special counsel Robert Mueller and now some of his answers have been revealed.

As expected, the president has denied any collusion with the Russians in the 2016 presidential election, The Daily Mail reported.

In his written answers to questions from Robert Mueller, President Donald Trump said he was in the dark about two matters that have grabbed the attention of the special counsel.

Trump said he was not told in advance about a now-infamous 2016 Trump Tower meeting that his son Donald Jr. convened with a group that included a Kremlin-connected lawyer.

And he claimed political trickster Roger Stone never tipped him off about the WikiLeaks organization’s plan to release thousands of hacked emails belonging to Hillary Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta.

CNN reported that the president made clear in his written answers that he was responding to the best of his recollection. The network’s sources didn’t quote his exact words.

The Trump Tower meeting included Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya in addition to then-campaign chairman Paul Manafort and Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner.

Do you believe President Trump?

Stone is under fire despite his insistence that he didn’t have advance knowledge of the WikiLeaks email dump, and told CNN recently that he never spoke with Trump about it.

‘I never discussed any of this with Donald Trump. It’s one of the questions that Mr. Mueller wants the President to answer – one of the written questions. I’m highly confident that his answer will be that he knew nothing about it. We just never discussed it, he said.

Stone may have discussed it with fellow conspiracy theorist Jerome Corsi, however.

The Mueller team has obtained a July 25, 2016 email in which Corsi told him that ‘Word is friend in embassy plans 2 more dumps. One shortly after I’m back. 2nd in Oct. Impact planned to be very damaging.’

The ‘friend’ is thought to be a reference to Julian Assange, the WikiLeaks founder who has been living in ecuador’s British embassy for nearly six years in order to avoid extradition.

Corsi told the Associated Press this week that the email he sent to Stone was based on his own leaps of logic not on inside information.

‘It’s all a guess. That email – ‘word is’ – is 100 percent speculation on my part, a package so that Roger’s not going to dismiss it because I’m real sure I’m right,’ he said.

Corsi also said he told Mueller’s investigators he had ‘figured it out’ himself.

Mueller is thought to be near the end of his expansive probe, launched to investigate whether Trump’s campaign colluded with Russians to affect the presidential election.

But his team is also reportedly looking at actions the president took after his inauguration, including the firing of then-FBI Director James Comey.

It was Comey’s sacking that led to Mueller’s appointment, which was seen in part as a signal that the Justice Department thought Trump had obstructed justice by freezing Comey out of looking into his campaign operation.

Rudy Giuliani, Trump’s lawyer, said last week that the president would refuse to answer any questions Mueller might ask about an obstruction claim, but would answer truthfully about his campaign.

Facebook has greatly reduced the distribution of our stories in our readers’ newsfeeds and is instead promoting mainstream media sources. When you share to your friends, however, you greatly help distribute our content. Please take a moment and consider sharing this article with your friends and family. Thank you.

Continue Reading

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.

Trending Now on Right Wing News


Nearly 1600 Migrants Released Into New Mexico City In Just 10 Days

Published

on

...

* By

And….the invasion continues.

On Monday, Officials in Las Cruces, New Mexico, reported that Border Patrol agents released nearly 1,600 illegal migrants in their community over a 10-day period. The City was forced to spend about $75,000 for humanitarian assistance.

Officials said that Border Patrol agents dropped off 105 “asylum seekers” on Saturday to a local high school. Agents dropped off another 56 on Sunday morning, KVIA ABC7 reported Monday morning.

Border Patrol officials began releasing the illegal migrants apprehended in the El Paso Sector on April 12, the El Paso ABC affiliate reported. The releases come as the sector reached the breaking point with thousands of Central American migrant families crossing the border illegally in West Texas and the New Mexico boot heel.

The City of Las Cruces responded by setting up a network of temporary shelters to house the “asylum seekers” while they attempt to arrange travel to other parts of the U.S., the Las Cruces Sun News reported. Nearly 1,200 were dropped off by Border Patrol agents during the first week alone.

Las Cruces Sun News Reports:

LAS CRUCES – Border Patrol has released more than 1,000 migrants in Las Cruces in the past seven days.

Friday of last week, the federal agency began releasing migrants in Las Cruces because of a shortage of space at Immigration and Customs Enforcement detention centers. Most are migrants from Central America who are seeking asylum.

In response, the city established a network of temporary shelters to house migrants while the asylum-seekers — men, women and children — look to travel elsewhere in the United States.

Border Patrol dropped off another 140 migrants by 1 p.m. Thursday, bringing the total number since last week to 1,080, with more migrants were expected after 1 p.m.

On Friday morning, Las Cruces Mayor Ken Miyagishima said that of the total number of migrants released in town, “75 percent are gone,” having found sponsors in other cities. He estimated the number of migrants currently receiving assistance in Las Cruces at no more than 250 and probably fewer.

Miyagishima was in talks with his counterparts in Santa Fe and Albuquerque on Thursday and Friday about assisting migrants on a rotating basis among the three cities to give volunteers and aid facilities a chance to rest.

The mayor made arrangements with Santa Fe and Albuquerque to take the migrants on a rotating basis.

“It looks like they’ll be taking some. We just need to figure out transportation,” the mayor told the local newspaper.

We could easily handle 200, but not 200 a day,” the mayor explained. “That’s why I’m thinking if Sanda Fe can do 150 to 200 every three days, I think it is more manageable.”

New Mexico Homeland Security Department officials told the El Paso television station they expect more “asylum seekers” to continue being dropped off in Las Cruces “for several more weeks.”

Read the full story via Breitbart

How much more will the American people take? Time for the people to start taking a stand against this illegal invasion.

DONATE NOW TO BUILD THE WALL WITH BRIAN KOLFAGE, CLICK BELOW:

Continue Reading

Mexican police detain hundreds of migrants during caravan raid

Published

on

Continue Reading
[ifform list="4174" submit="Subscribe"]

Send this to a friend