As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service in the world, RWN offers the following information published by NY Post
Two men have come forward to members of the Senate Judiciary Committee to claim that they are the ones who actually assaulted Christine Blasey Ford during a house party in 1982 — and not Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.
Republicans on the committee released a timeline of events late Wednesday, which included details about their interactions with the two men who admitted to the attacks.
On Monday, the timeline recounts GOP staff members interviewing “a man who believes he, not Judge Kavanaugh, had the encounter with Dr. Ford in 1982.”
The “encounter” refers to an episode in which Ford claims that Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her in a bedroom at a Maryland house party.
They had a follow-up interview with that man, and he provided more detail about the assault.
Then on Wednesday, the committee staff said they spoke with a second man who said he assaulted Ford in 1982.
The committee did not release any more details about the men, or why both were coming forward with the claims.
Right Wing News further reported in the polygraph examination. Attorneys for Christine Blasey Ford have released results from a polygraph test she took last month which she apparently passed, except there is just one HUGE problem. The narrative that the left has utilized to the fullest in their desperate attempts to stop Judge Brett Kavanaugh from being confirmed to the Supreme Court of the United States is falling apart.
In a story chock full of inconsistencies, Blasey Ford is the first woman to accuse Kavanaugh of drunkenly groping her at a party after pushing her into a bedroom and covering her mouth with his hand to prevent her from screaming at a high school party when he was just 17-years-old. She was 15-years-old… she thinks. She is not entirely sure of when exactly these events occurred but claims sometime in the 1980s.
She has been largely unable to produce any sort of credible and solid evidence to back up her very serious accusations against Kavanaugh. One of the points in her favor according to Democrats in opposition to Kavanaugh’s confirmation is that Blasey Ford took a “lie detector” or polygraph test which has been widely reported by the mainstream media as credible evidence to demonstrate she was not lying.
The Washington Post reported that Blasey Ford sat for a test on August 7, 2018, on the advice of her attorney, who believed Ford would be attacked as a liar if she came forward.
“The results … concluded that Ford was being truthful when she said a statement summarizing her allegations was accurate,” the paper reported, adding that the polygraph was administered by a former FBI agent.
Questions have arisen since the polygraph test was administered just one week after her letter to Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA). Many have wondered just how exactly Blasey Ford traveled from California to Maryland and back again since she cited “fear of flying” as one reason to not testify before the Judiciary Committee.
This prompted Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-IA) to offer to come to her instead. That offer was declined.
She stated in her letter to Feinstein she would be in mid-Atlantic (Maryland I guess?) from the 7th – 10th (exam dates). Didn’t specify to Feinstein why. Her dates match, just a question of how she got there and back I guess https://t.co/U8L6X6v0hO
— Stephen Miller (@redsteeze) September 26, 2018
Now the actual details concerning the polygraph test have been released to the public and it makes her already flimsy story outright collapse. The biggest problem with the so-called “lie detector” results is that the examiner never actually asked questions about Kavanaugh during the polygraph test… at all.
The examiner conducting the polygraph simply had Blasey Ford scribble down her nearly 40-year-old memory of the drunken party. She was then asked two vague questions of the events which were simply: “Is any part of your statement false?” and “Did you make up any part of your statement?”
It is vitally important to understand Kavanaugh’s name was literally never brought up in the interview. Instead, Blasey Ford was asked if she believed her own handwritten account of the events that transpired. The name “Kavanaugh” appears nowhere in that written statement either.
The Daily Caller reports:
“In her handwritten statement included in her polygraph, Ford claims that there were “4 boys and a couple of girls at the party.”
Dr. Ford's polygraph letter contradicts letter she sent to Feinstein. Polygraph letter says "4 boys and a couple of girls" were at party. Letter to Feinstein says "me and four others." No way to reconcile the two—irrespective of whether she's counting herself in polygraph letter. pic.twitter.com/aWJ10vTDna
— Charles C. W. Cooke (@charlescwcooke) September 26, 2018
“Ford’s claim that there were “4 boys and a couple of girls” at the party contradicts Ford and her lawyer’s other accounts of how many people were present.
“In her letter to Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinstein, Ford claimed that there were “four others” present. She also told The Washington Post that there were “four boys at the party” and two — Kavanaugh and his friend, Mark Judge — in the room where the assault allegedly occurred.
“Ford’s lawyer, Debra Katz, later told CNN that there were four guys and one other girl at the party.
“She says that there were four guys there, these are high school students, as was she. There were four guys there. Were there any girls there that day?” CNN anchor Alisyn Camerota asked Katz on Sept. 17.
“Yes, there was another girl at this party,” Katz replied.
“Since Ford’s allegations were first made public, there have been three different accounts of how many people were at the party she claims to have been assaulted at: four boys, four boys and one girl, and four boys and a couple of girls.
“Kavanaugh, Judge and two other alleged party attendees all say they do not recall the party in question or any assault.”
In addition, the credibility of using a polygraph exam as “proof” is questionable at best as many critics of the test claim polygraphs to be worthless.
Buried lede: Dr. Ford's polygraph was administered in MARYLAND on August 7, 2018. This is 1 week after her letter to Feinstein pic.twitter.com/f7UgbwfpRz
— Saagar Enjeti (@esaagar) September 26, 2018
The Daily Beast reports:
“While law enforcement and national security agencies employ the so-called lie detector as a tool for investigations and employment checks, it is rarely used as evidence in court. And the 2005 federal Violence Against Women Act stipulated that any state that requires victims of a sexual offense to take an exam would be ineligible for certain grants.
“Nevertheless, the polygraph has figured in several recent high-profile sexual misconduct cases. Porn star Stormy Daniels released one she took as a requirement for a magazine story about her alleged affair with President Trump. And former Senate candidate Roy Moore claimed he took one that showed allegations against him were false.”
Trending Now on Right Wing News
Yuma Mayor Declares Emergency Over Migrant Crisis – City Overrun
This story originally appeared on WeBuildTheWall.news & was edited & republished with permission:
Sounds like a humanitarian and a national security crisis to me and I’m not the only one who sees it that way. Yuma Mayor Douglas Nicholls just declared an emergency in his city due to what he said was the strain caused by the incoming flow of migrants. The agents and authorities are simply being overwhelmed and swarmed by these invaders.
1,800 came over the border in one day… one day! Half of those detained on Tuesday crossing over from Mexico were found in the El Paso, Texas area, according to officials. Border patrol said more than 980 were apprehended before 5 am after crossing in three large groups. Yuma is having just as rough a time of it.
Mayor Nicholls went public with this on Facebook. He explained that he “proclaimed a local emergency” in the city “due to the migrant family releases overwhelming the local shelter system.” And it’s not just the sheer numbers of illegal immigrants… it’s the economic burden, the crime, the drugs, the danger to children and disease that is playing into this massive emergency state.
Nicholls is begging the government to step in and do something here. I don’t blame him in the least. They need help and fast. “I am calling upon the federal government to alleviate the humanitarian crisis in Yuma, as our NGO’s are overcapacity and cannot sustain providing this aid,” the post said. Here’s a thought – ship all of them to sanctuary cities just as Trump proposed. Works for me. Better yet, don’t let them in at all unless they come here legally.
From Fox News:
“Nicholls, in a video, laid out his reasoning behind the declaration, saying that he ultimately feels that its what’s best for both Yuma and the incoming migrants.
“So it’s with a heavy heart that I declare that we’re at this point but it is something that I believe we need to do to make sure that our community is maintained and that the human rights of all the migrants are also maintained and that we have a path forward that respects both,” he said.
“The city of Yuma, Ariz., also tweeted about the proclamation, citing Nicholls, claiming that released migrants were coming into the area faster than they were leaving.
“The move by the local official comes after President Trump declared a national emergency at the nation’s southern border earlier this year.”
Mayor: Migrants being released into the community faster than they are departing, and shelters and the staff to run them are at max capacity. A state of emergency is declared.
— City of Yuma (@cityofyuma) April 16, 2019
“The transportation network is just insufficient to keep up with demand,” Nicholls said. “And the backlog of people staying at the shelter has created this capacity issue.” The media and the left are playing it up that the poor illegal immigrants don’t have money for bus fare to go to relatives while they await their court date. But the issue here is that they should not be here in the first place.
Now, the city is hoping for a FEMA response. In signing the declaration, Nicholls said he hopes to draw national attention to the plight of local communities struggling with a federal issue, adding that he’s talking to officials in other border cities and calling on them to issue similar emergency declarations. The mayor stated that he had spoken to Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey, who signaled his support for the declaration.
Today I proclaimed a local emergency in Yuma, due to the migrant family releases overwhelming the local shelter system. I am calling upon the federal government to alleviate the humanitarian crisis in Yuma, as our NGO’s are overcapacity and cannot sustain providing this aid. I signed the proclamation of emergency and soon after spoke with media at approximately 3:15 pm (MST). You can view via the video below:
Posted by Douglas Nicholls, Yuma Mayor on Tuesday, April 16, 2019
“We will review any declaration once we receive it,” according to a statement Tuesday night from Patrick Ptak, a Ducey spokesman. “Ultimately, this humanitarian crisis is the result of Congress’ failure to act. It will only be solved by Congress actually doing something, and the governor has vocally urged Congress to quit playing politics and take action. If only they would.
“In the wake of their inaction, our office is working with local governments, non-profits and our federal partners to maximize available resources and ensure proper coordination between ICE officials and groups providing temporary services to migrants.”
I rolled into Mexico illegally, and came back into the USA… upon entering I got free healthcare, dental, welfare and cash in my pocket. It was that easy. @DonaldJTrumpJr @realDonaldTrump @RealJamesWoods @Education4Libs @IngrahamAngle @gehrig38 @SheriffClarke @NeilWMcCabe2 pic.twitter.com/8BHuqGbaZA
— Brian Kolfage (@BrianKolfage) April 11, 2019
Nicholls fears hungry migrants roaming the streets. He should fear much worse than that. “This isn’t a natural disaster,” Nicholls said. “But it is a disaster.”
“… the local emergency exceeds control of the services, personnel, equipment and facilities of the City of Yuma and requires the combined efforts, cooperation, and resources of the Yuma community including local and non-profit agencies such as the Red Cross, Catholic Community Services, The Salvation Army, Yuma Community Food Bank, churches, the County of Yuma, the State of Arizona, and the United States of America,” the statement said.
It’s long past time for the wall to be built and We Build The Wall should start their project this month. Meanwhile, President Trump is still scratching and fighting for every mile of barrier put up. Put the blame of all this where it belongs… squarely on the left. #WeBuildTheWall
DONATE NOW TO BUILD THE WALL WITH BRIAN KOLFAGE, CLICK BELOW: