Connect with us

Hurricane Looters Just Got Priceless Surprise As Florence Rips Through North Carolina

Published

on

As Hurricane Florence rips through and dumps tons of rain on the Carolinas, people either got out when told to or battened down the hatches for the store. The flooding is epic and a number of people have perished because of the storm. But these people are tough and have already started putting the pieces of their lives back together and they are helping each other get through this disaster.

Looting has become a serious issue in these states. Some are putting up signs that say, “Looters will be shot on sight!” The police have emptied out their jails and are aggressively hunting these criminals down. Lawlessness will not be tolerated.

Hurricane looters are getting a priceless surprise during all this as the police come after them full force. County sheriffs across North Carolina are arresting these criminals for stealing during the storm… it is, after all, a felony.

Authorities in Brunswick County, North Carolina, have arrested at least five men for allegedly looting abandoned businesses, cars, and homes throughout the county located just north of Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. No word if anyone has been shot for looting, but if you believe the signs out there, it is a distinct possibility.

From Breitbart:

“It’s a big task because our main priority is protecting lives,” Brunswick County, North Carolina sheriff Jon Ingram, told FOX Business’ Neil Cavuto Saturday.

“Florence made landfall in North Carolina as a Category 1 hurricane but its strength has caused forecasters to downgrade it to a tropical storm. Up to 14 deaths have been reported as a result of the storm, which has ravaged homes along the Carolina coast and caused massive flooding.

“Police officers in Wilmington, North Carolina, also arrested five people Saturday evening for allegedly ransacking a Dollar General store, and officers reported looting at a Family Dollar store downtown when they noticed the store’s windows had been busted in. Charges are pending against the individuals, authorities said.

“It’s just unfortunate that people look for these opportunities to prey on the vulnerabilities of these people when the situation is at its worst,” Ingram said. “We are trying our best to make sure we can contain that as much as possible.’”

I wrote on this yesterday as well concerning the lone camerawoman and her crew from WECT 6 that caught this on video. She bravely watched and reported as looters streamed in and out of a Family Dollar store in Wilmington, North Carolina.

Some tried to hide their faces and a number of them flipped her off as she was reporting. She eventually had to retreat out of concerns for her and her crew’s safety. The police have now arrested at least five people as noted previously who were caught on camera there looting. At first, the owners of the store did not want to pursue charges but after speaking with the police, that has now changed thank goodness.

From WECT 6:

“After the looting, District Attorney Ben David reiterated a statement he said ahead of Hurricane Florence hitting the coast: “There is a vacancy sign on our jail.”

“David and Judge J. Corpening allowed inmates with low-level misdemeanors to be released on their own recognizance while others were transported to other detention facilities to make room for anyone who takes advantage of this situation.

“We have room for people who are going to show the worst in humanity during this. If that means going into unoccupied homes because people have left or looting property that’s exposed to the elements or price gouging that comes in the wake of clean up,” David said.

“David said his advice to the chief of police is to prosecute looters to the fullest extent of the law. A business can decide whatever they want to do civilly, but criminally law enforcement has been advised to move forward.

“It is a felony,” David said. “These are serious crimes, and they are going to be seriously punished.”

“In regards to the looting at the Family Dollar, David said there are people that can be identified by watching the video. He encourages people to report anyone they recognize.”

The storm was only a few hours old when the looting started. There was no dire need here. This was opportunistic theft, plain and simple. Every one of those thieves needs to be hunted down and arrested for doing this. It sure didn’t take long for the veneer of civil society to slip in Wilmington and in other places.

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.

Trending Now on Right Wing News


Illinois Man Charged With Smuggling In Illegal Immigrants To Work At His Factory

Published

on

This story originally appeared on WeBuildTheWall.news & was republished with permission:

Anyone that is smuggling in illegal aliens needs to be arrested!

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Report:

ROCKFORD, Ill. — An Illinois man was indicted Tuesday by a federal grand jury on several counts of illegally bringing aliens to the U.S., transporting them and harboring them for his personal financial gain.

This indictment was announced by U.S. Attorney John R. Lausch Jr., Northern District of Illinois, and Special Agent in Charge James M. Gibbons, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s (ICE) Homeland Security Investigations (HSI). The DeKalb (Illinois) Police Department assisted in this investigation.

Luis Alfredo Delacruz, 49, from DeKalb, Illinois, was indicted on the following charges:

two counts of bringing aliens into the United States at a place other than a designated port of entry for commercial advantage or private financial gain;
two counts of bringing aliens into the U.S. at a place other than a designated port of entry;
two counts of transporting illegal aliens within the U.S. for commercial advantage or private financial gain; and,
eight counts of harboring illegal aliens for commercial advantage or private financial gain.
As alleged in the indictment, in November 2015 and April 2016, Delacruz brought into the United States two aliens who had not received prior official authorization to enter. Delacruz did not bring them through immigration at a designated port of entry, the indictment states.

It is further alleged that on June 1, 2018, Delacruz illegally harbored eight illegal aliens in buildings or other places through employment at Alfredo’s Iron Works in Cortland. Delacruz allegedly harbored these aliens for commercial advantage and his own financial gain.

Each count of bringing aliens into the United States at a place other than a designated port of entry for commercial advantage or private financial gain carries a mandatory minimum sentence of three years in prison and a maximum of 10 years.

Each count of bringing aliens to the U.S. at a place other than a designated port of entry carries a maximum sentence of five years in prison.

Each count of transporting illegal aliens within the U.S. for commercial advantage or private financial gain, and each count of harboring illegal aliens for commercial advantage or private financial gain, carries a maximum sentence of 10 years in prison.

Each count in the indictment also carries a maximum fine of $250,000, and a period of supervised release following imprisonment of up to three years.

If convicted, the Court must impose a reasonable sentence under federal sentencing statutes and the advisory U.S. Sentencing Guidelines.

The public is reminded that an indictment contains only charges and is not evidence of guilt. The defendant is presumed innocent and entitled to a fair trial at which the government has the burden of proving guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

Delacruz is scheduled to appear for arraignment on April 23 before U.S. Magistrate Judge Iain D. Johnston in Rockford, Illinois.

Assistant U.S. Attorney Joseph C. Pedersen, Northern District of Illinois, prosecuted this case.

DONATE NOW TO BUILD THE WALL WITH BRIAN KOLFAGE, CLICK BELOW:

Continue Reading

Illegal Immigrant With Criminal History Wanted For Killing Tennessee Woman

Published

on

This story originally appeared on WeBuildTheWall.news & was republished with permission:

Another scary reminder of why we need to close our border!

Knox News Reports:

“Federal immigration agents have joined the search for the suspect in a fatal hit-and-run that left a Knoxville woman dead last week.

The U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Agency is assisting in the search for 54-year-old illegal alien Juan Francisco, ICE spokesman Bryan Cox confirmed Tuesday.

Knoxville police have identified Francisco as the suspect who struck and killed Debbie Burgess, 52, as she walked along Pleasant Ridge Road near the Custom Foods of America plant June 8.

Authorities have active arrest warrants for Francisco on charges of vehicular homicide and leaving the scene of an accident.

The suspect’s local criminal history includes a DUI conviction in 2017.

He also was convicted of theft in 2002 for forging another man’s name on a Tennessee driver’s license and Social Security card while working a local landscaping company, according to an arrest warrant. The warrant identifies Francisco as an undocumented immigrant.

Cox said Wednesday that Francisco’s immigration status has not changed in the years since.

In 2004, Francisco was charged with driving without a valid license. That arrest warrant notes he had a Guatemala driver’s license at the time, but no permit to drive in the U.S. The violation was retired in 2010.

Anyone with information on Francisco’s whereabouts is asked to call the Knoxville Police Department’s crime hotline at 865-215-7212.

Big League Politics has more on this story:

An illegal alien living in Tennessee is wanted by local and federal authorities after he allegedly struck and killed a woman with his vehicle last week, killing her.

“The Knoxville Police Department is searching for a suspect in a fatal hit-and-run on April 8, 2019,” according to WVLT. “KPD said it is searching for Juan Francisco, who authorities said was driving a 1998 Dodge pickup truck in the vicinity of Custom Foods at 3600 Pleasant Ridge Road when he struck the victim, Debbie Burgess, with his vehicle.”

Burgess died at the hospital after the incident.

Francisco has a long history of arrests, and authorities have known that he was here illegally since 2002, when he was charged with theft. In 2004, he was charged with reckless driving, and in 2017, he was charged with DUI. It is unclear whether her was ever deported from the United States, despite his lengthy rap sheet. Continue Reading

Here is more crimes committed by Illegal aliens that have happened recently

An illegal alien living in Texas has been arrested and charged with killing a man by running him over with her car.

“Laura Rosas, 33, was arrested on Monday night for allegedly murdering Emmanuel Ramirez, 30, [at] OK Corral, a Latin nightclub in Fort Worth, Texas,” according to Daily Mail.

Police said she stands accused of running Ramirez over twice with her car after an argument inside the club. Rosas had a passenger in the car who has not been charged.

“Police in Fort Worth say she and the other woman were in their car outside the nightclub when they saw Ramirez walk outside,” the report said. “It is unclear if they had been lying in wait for him. Rosas allegedly started driving towards him and knocked him over. She then ran him over for a second time before fleeing the scene.”

Rosas is being held on a U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) retainer.
Continue Reading

DONATE NOW TO BUILD THE WALL WITH BRIAN KOLFAGE, CLICK BELOW:

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Latest Articles

[ifform list="4174" submit="Subscribe"]

Send this to a friend