Connect with us

Clinton Foundation on the Hot Seat for Potential Misappropriation of Funds

Published

on

The Clinton Foundation is once again on the proverbial hot seat and misuse of foundation funds is coming to light. That also puts Bill and Hillary Clinton under a very bright spotlight. Three people have come forward against the Clintons. They have hundreds of pages of evidence of potential and alleged wrongdoing by the Clinton Foundation. This would include misappropriation of funds and quid-pro-quo promises made to donors during Hillary Clinton’s tenure as secretary of state, according to Rep. Mark Meadows (R-NC).

Meadows leads the conservative House Freedom Caucus. He is also the chairman of the House Oversight Subcommittee on Government Operations. Regardless of the Dems taking hold of the House next month, conservative Republicans are not done with the Clinton Foundation or the Clintons themselves. They will keep moving forward on this.

U.S. Attorney John Huber was assigned to investigate the foundation last year by then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions and he is still proceeding. There are supposed to be hearings on the status of the Clinton Foundation and there are rumors of explosive evidence that will be presented. We’ll see.

From LifeZette:

The Clinton Foundation consistently has maintained that it is a charity, and never traded on Hillary Clinton’s position as America’s top diplomat, which she held from 2009-2013.

The organization has a four-star rating from the watchdog site Charity Navigator and has touted its mission “to create economic opportunity, improve public health, and inspire civic engagement and service.”

However, The Hill reported Thursday that prosecutors working for Huber recently requested documents from a private investigative firm that also has been looking into the foundation. The firm, MDA Analytics LLC, reportedly has contacted the IRS, the Justice Department and the FBI’s Little Rock office with evidence from its own investigation.

In addition, The Hill reported that a whistleblower submission filed with the FBI and IRS in August 2017 included internal legal reviews that the Clinton Foundation conducted between 2008 and 2011.

Those reviews raised concerns about legal compliance and improper mingling of personal and charity business.

According to the Hill report, MDA investigators met with Clinton Foundation CFO Andrew Kessel in late November 2016.

During the meeting, Kessel said that “one of the biggest problems was [former President Bill] Clinton’s commingling and use of business and donated funds and his personal expenses.” A separate interview memo stated that Bill Clinton “mixes and matches his personal business with that of the foundation. Many people within the foundation have tried to caution him about this but he does not listen, and there really is no talking to him.”

So many times in business etc. what nails people is the comingling of personal and business funds. It sounds like that here and if true, the IRS will have a field day with the Clintons over it. Or, at least, they should.

Recently filed tax documents show that donations to the Clinton Foundation plummeted after Hillary Clinton lost to Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election. No surprise there. The filings showed that the foundation took in $26.6 million in 2017, a 58 percent drop from the $62.9 million it received the previous year.

The New York Post reported that a spokesman for the Clinton Foundation claimed that the drop was “largely attributable to the absence of sponsorship and membership contributions for [the Clinton Global Initiative],” which wrapped up in 2016. Meadows wasn’t buying it and said that the donation drop “raises grave concerns their operations were not above board as the American people have been led to believe.” Yes, it does. And if this were anyone else, the IRS and DOJ would be all over it.

“Whenever we look at the possibility of ‘pay to play’ by government officials, current or former, it demands answers,” Meadows said, “and anyone who uses public office to sell access for their own financial benefit must be held accountable.” The question is… will anyone hold the Clintons accountable? Bueller?

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.

Trending Now on Right Wing News


Tim Ballard: Smugglers are using our own laws against us

Published

on

Continue Reading

Yuma Mayor Declares Emergency Over Migrant Crisis – City Overrun

Published

on

This story originally appeared on WeBuildTheWall.news & was edited & republished with permission:

Sounds like a humanitarian and a national security crisis to me and I’m not the only one who sees it that way. Yuma Mayor Douglas Nicholls just declared an emergency in his city due to what he said was the strain caused by the incoming flow of migrants. The agents and authorities are simply being overwhelmed and swarmed by these invaders.

1,800 came over the border in one day… one day! Half of those detained on Tuesday crossing over from Mexico were found in the El Paso, Texas area, according to officials. Border patrol said more than 980 were apprehended before 5 am after crossing in three large groups. Yuma is having just as rough a time of it.

Mayor Nicholls went public with this on Facebook. He explained that he “proclaimed a local emergency” in the city “due to the migrant family releases overwhelming the local shelter system.” And it’s not just the sheer numbers of illegal immigrants… it’s the economic burden, the crime, the drugs, the danger to children and disease that is playing into this massive emergency state.

Nicholls is begging the government to step in and do something here. I don’t blame him in the least. They need help and fast. “I am calling upon the federal government to alleviate the humanitarian crisis in Yuma, as our NGO’s are overcapacity and cannot sustain providing this aid,” the post said. Here’s a thought – ship all of them to sanctuary cities just as Trump proposed. Works for me. Better yet, don’t let them in at all unless they come here legally.

From Fox News:

“Nicholls, in a video, laid out his reasoning behind the declaration, saying that he ultimately feels that its what’s best for both Yuma and the incoming migrants.

“So it’s with a heavy heart that I declare that we’re at this point but it is something that I believe we need to do to make sure that our community is maintained and that the human rights of all the migrants are also maintained and that we have a path forward that respects both,” he said.

“The city of Yuma, Ariz., also tweeted about the proclamation, citing Nicholls, claiming that released migrants were coming into the area faster than they were leaving.

“The move by the local official comes after President Trump declared a national emergency at the nation’s southern border earlier this year.”

“The transportation network is just insufficient to keep up with demand,” Nicholls said. “And the backlog of people staying at the shelter has created this capacity issue.” The media and the left are playing it up that the poor illegal immigrants don’t have money for bus fare to go to relatives while they await their court date. But the issue here is that they should not be here in the first place.

Now, the city is hoping for a FEMA response. In signing the declaration, Nicholls said he hopes to draw national attention to the plight of local communities struggling with a federal issue, adding that he’s talking to officials in other border cities and calling on them to issue similar emergency declarations. The mayor stated that he had spoken to Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey, who signaled his support for the declaration.

Today I proclaimed a local emergency in Yuma, due to the migrant family releases overwhelming the local shelter system. I am calling upon the federal government to alleviate the humanitarian crisis in Yuma, as our NGO’s are overcapacity and cannot sustain providing this aid. I signed the proclamation of emergency and soon after spoke with media at approximately 3:15 pm (MST). You can view via the video below:

Posted by Douglas Nicholls, Yuma Mayor on Tuesday, April 16, 2019

“We will review any declaration once we receive it,” according to a statement Tuesday night from Patrick Ptak, a Ducey spokesman. “Ultimately, this humanitarian crisis is the result of Congress’ failure to act. It will only be solved by Congress actually doing something, and the governor has vocally urged Congress to quit playing politics and take action. If only they would.

“In the wake of their inaction, our office is working with local governments, non-profits and our federal partners to maximize available resources and ensure proper coordination between ICE officials and groups providing temporary services to migrants.”

Nicholls fears hungry migrants roaming the streets. He should fear much worse than that. “This isn’t a natural disaster,” Nicholls said. “But it is a disaster.”

“… the local emergency exceeds control of the services, personnel, equipment and facilities of the City of Yuma and requires the combined efforts, cooperation, and resources of the Yuma community including local and non-profit agencies such as the Red Cross, Catholic Community Services, The Salvation Army, Yuma Community Food Bank, churches, the County of Yuma, the State of Arizona, and the United States of America,” the statement said.

It’s long past time for the wall to be built and We Build The Wall should start their project this month. Meanwhile, President Trump is still scratching and fighting for every mile of barrier put up. Put the blame of all this where it belongs… squarely on the left. #WeBuildTheWall

DONATE NOW TO BUILD THE WALL WITH BRIAN KOLFAGE, CLICK BELOW:

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Latest Articles

[ifform list="4174" submit="Subscribe"]

Send this to a friend