Connect with us

Christine Blasey Ford Will Not Pursue Further Action Against Brett Kavanaugh

Published

on

Today’s actions culminated in weeks and months of deliberations. The Senate has voted, and Justice Kavanaugh is now a member of the United States Supreme Court. But it was not without controversy.

The vote was narrow, it was 50 to 48. Something that was found out just yesterday after swing Senate voters made their announcements about how they would vote. Now, Judge Kavanaugh’s accuser has spoken out.

The Daily Wire reported,

“Lawyers for Christine Blasey Ford say she will not take steps to pursue further action against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, whom she accused of sexually assaulting her when they were both minors.

Ford’s attorney Debra Katz told CNN’s Dana Bash on Friday that her client will not seek Kavanaugh’s impeachment should he be confirmed to the Supreme Court. She also indicated her client does not regret coming forward with her allegations, which have not been corroborated. Bash had asked Katz and Ford’s other attorney, Lisa Banks, whether Ford would seek to have Kavanaugh impeached if Democrats regain control of the Senate after the midterm elections.

“Professor Ford has not asked for anything of the sort,” Katz said. “What she did was to come forward and testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee and agree to cooperate with any investigation by the FBI and that’s what she sought to do here.”

Banks said that Ford just wanted to provide her story to the Senate Judiciary Committee, and that she has no regrets for doing so.

“I don’t think she has any regrets. I think she feels like she did the right thing,” Banks said. “And this was what she wanted to do, which was provide this information to the committee so they could make the best decision possible. And I think she still feels that was the right thing to do, so I don’t think she has any regrets.”

Ford said that Kavanaugh pinned her to a bed when she was 15 and he was 17, attempted to remove her clothes, and put his hand over her mouth when she tried to scream. She named three other people who were allegedly at the small gathering where this occurred, but all three said they had no memory of such a party.

Ford told no one of the alleged assault until couple’s therapy in 2012 – when Kavanaugh’s name was being circulated as a potential Supreme Court pick if Mitt Romney won the election. Then, she only said she was sexually assaulted by someone who is now important in Washington, D.C. She would later tell her husband and friends that it was a “federal judge.”

She didn’t name Kavanaugh until summer 2016, when his name appeared on lists of President Donald Trump’s potential Supreme Court picks. Her attorneys made no mention of filing a police report against Kavanaugh, as many have stated that there is no statute of limitations in Maryland, where the assault was alleged to have occurred.”

Ford is a professor of psychology who works at Palo Alto University in California. She previously served as a research psychologist at Stanford University in their School of Medicine. Her work specifically focuses on designing statistical models for unique research projects.

Just a month ago, she publically alleged that Justice Kavanaugh tried to rape her while she was at a party in high school. This allegedly took place in 1982 in Bethesda, Maryland. Ford testified before the Senate Judiciary Committee regarding her allegations and she answered questions from both Republican and Democratic Senators.

Shortly after her testimony was given her lawyers refused to hand over her therapy notes, which allegedly corroborate her story. The Federal Bureau of Investigation did not question her during their investigation and during that process, they did not turn over those notes. She personally said she was in favor of the investigation.

After her testimony, Senator Jeff Flake voted to advance the vote on the nomination passed the Committee but indicated he would not support the nomination on the Senate Floor without an investigation from the Federal Bureau of Investigation. After the investigation took place Senator Flake gave Justice Kavanaugh his support. As did Senator Susan Collins and Senator Joe Manchin who were also considered swing voters.

Share if you agree that Judge Kavanaugh as the right man for the job.

Share if you are ashamed at what people have put his family through.

Share if you are glad Justice Kavanaugh is now on the Supreme Court.

Share if you think it is the right thing for Ford to do to drop the issue.

Share if you agree people are innocent until proven guilty and they should not be convicted due to a mob mentality.

Share if you support Republican Senators in the U.S. Senate and on the Senate Judiciary Committee for staying true to what is right and for looking for the facts and not focusing on the emotions.

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.

Trending Now on Right Wing News


Nearly 1600 Migrants Released Into New Mexico City In Just 10 Days

Published

on

...

* By

And….the invasion continues.

On Monday, Officials in Las Cruces, New Mexico, reported that Border Patrol agents released nearly 1,600 illegal migrants in their community over a 10-day period. The City was forced to spend about $75,000 for humanitarian assistance.

Officials said that Border Patrol agents dropped off 105 “asylum seekers” on Saturday to a local high school. Agents dropped off another 56 on Sunday morning, KVIA ABC7 reported Monday morning.

Border Patrol officials began releasing the illegal migrants apprehended in the El Paso Sector on April 12, the El Paso ABC affiliate reported. The releases come as the sector reached the breaking point with thousands of Central American migrant families crossing the border illegally in West Texas and the New Mexico boot heel.

The City of Las Cruces responded by setting up a network of temporary shelters to house the “asylum seekers” while they attempt to arrange travel to other parts of the U.S., the Las Cruces Sun News reported. Nearly 1,200 were dropped off by Border Patrol agents during the first week alone.

Las Cruces Sun News Reports:

LAS CRUCES – Border Patrol has released more than 1,000 migrants in Las Cruces in the past seven days.

Friday of last week, the federal agency began releasing migrants in Las Cruces because of a shortage of space at Immigration and Customs Enforcement detention centers. Most are migrants from Central America who are seeking asylum.

In response, the city established a network of temporary shelters to house migrants while the asylum-seekers — men, women and children — look to travel elsewhere in the United States.

Border Patrol dropped off another 140 migrants by 1 p.m. Thursday, bringing the total number since last week to 1,080, with more migrants were expected after 1 p.m.

On Friday morning, Las Cruces Mayor Ken Miyagishima said that of the total number of migrants released in town, “75 percent are gone,” having found sponsors in other cities. He estimated the number of migrants currently receiving assistance in Las Cruces at no more than 250 and probably fewer.

Miyagishima was in talks with his counterparts in Santa Fe and Albuquerque on Thursday and Friday about assisting migrants on a rotating basis among the three cities to give volunteers and aid facilities a chance to rest.

The mayor made arrangements with Santa Fe and Albuquerque to take the migrants on a rotating basis.

“It looks like they’ll be taking some. We just need to figure out transportation,” the mayor told the local newspaper.

We could easily handle 200, but not 200 a day,” the mayor explained. “That’s why I’m thinking if Sanda Fe can do 150 to 200 every three days, I think it is more manageable.”

New Mexico Homeland Security Department officials told the El Paso television station they expect more “asylum seekers” to continue being dropped off in Las Cruces “for several more weeks.”

Read the full story via Breitbart

How much more will the American people take? Time for the people to start taking a stand against this illegal invasion.

DONATE NOW TO BUILD THE WALL WITH BRIAN KOLFAGE, CLICK BELOW:

Continue Reading

Mexican police detain hundreds of migrants during caravan raid

Published

on

Continue Reading
[ifform list="4174" submit="Subscribe"]

Send this to a friend