Connect with us

CASE CLOSED! Ford’s Ex Breaks His Silence – Comes Forward With What She’s Been Hiding For YEARS

Published

on

Christine Blasey Ford is still adamant that Brett Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her 36 years ago. However, her story is full of holes and inconsistencies big enough to drive a semi through. Now, her ex-boyfriend just blew up her story in a spectacular way.

The ex-boyfriend has submitted a sworn statement casting serious doubt on her testimony against Brett Kavanaugh. He contends that in the six years they dated, she never once mentioned the incident. Not once. This was in the late 1990’s. She has hidden this information from the beginning.

He also says that not only did she not have a fear of flying or tight spaces… she flew all the time. Oopsie.

But the last nail in the coffin, in my opinion, is where he swears she coached her best friend on how to pass a polygraph for a job at the FBI and US Attorney’s office. That means that Ford perjured herself when she was asked directly in the hearing the other day if she had given tips on how to pass a polygraph. Case closed if you ask me.

They evidently broke up because Ford cheated on him and then she used his credit card for a year after they parted ways. He had to confront her on it because at first, she lied about it. When he threatened to notify fraud prevention, she came clean. Does this sound to you like a credible witness or a person that can be believed at face value? Nope, it sure doesn’t to me. Ford sounds like a real winner to me.

Senate Judiciary Committee chairman Chuck Grassley pounced on this and is pursuing it.

From the Wall Street Journal:

“The Senate Judiciary Committee chairman sent a letter on Tuesday to Christine Blasey Ford’s attorneys, requesting evidence to buttress her sexual assault claim that has “put Judge (Brett) Kavanaugh on trial before the nation.”

“In his letter, Sen. Chuck Grassley (R., Iowa) said that Dr. Ford’s attorneys have withheld evidence that senators need to evaluate the allegations before voting on the nomination of President Trump’s Supreme Court pick.

“Mr. Grassley requested notes from Dr. Ford’s therapy sessions, recordings of the lie detector test she took, and exchanges she had with the news media.

“The two-page letter also questioned Dr. Ford’s truthfulness.

“When she testified before the Judiciary Committee last week about the alleged decades-old attack, Dr. Ford was asked if she had ever spoken to anyone besides her attorneys on how to take a lie-detector test.

“Never,” she said.

“When asked if she had discussed with anyone tips on taking a polygraph, she said, “No.”

“In seeking the lie-detector records, Mr. Grassley said that the committee had gotten a sworn statement from an unnamed former boyfriend of Dr. Ford.”

In his letter, Sen. Grassley also wrote that Ford’s testimony at the hearing “raises specific concerns about the reliability of her polygraph examination results. The Senate, therefore, needs this information.”

“Your continued withholding of material evidence despite multiple requests is unacceptable as the Senate exercises its constitutional responsibility of advice and consent for a judicial nomination,” Grassley (R-IA) wrote.

Frankly, this should put an end to this whole farce, but it won’t. The Democrats are going to connive, manipulate and scheme while screaming that this investigation is not being conducted in an ethical fashion. It is sheer obstructionism because they want to delay the nomination of Kavanaugh indefinitely until they can get more political power lined up in the House and Senate.

It is not clear when the Senate Judiciary Committee staff came into possession of the letter. Mitchell’s specific questioning about polygraph preparation during Ford’s committee testimony, however, may indicate committee staff had some knowledge of the allegations laid out in the letter at least as early as last week. That question was not random or by chance and I think the Republicans knew about the allegation and were vetting it.

More from Fox News:

“Some of the apparent inconsistencies, Grassley wrote, could possibly be addressed if Ford’s legal team turned over all video or audio recordings produced during her own polygraph examination. Ford passed that polygraph, and in a handwritten statement she wrote prior to the test, she indicated “there were 4 boys and a couple of girls” at the gathering.

“However, in Ford’s letter to Feinstein in July, she gave a different tally, writing instead that the party “included me and 4 others.” Under oath on Thursday, Ford for the first time mentioned that a fourth boy was at the party, but that she could not remember his name.

“Grassley also demanded Ford’s attorneys hand over notes from her 2012 therapy sessions in which she claimed to have discussed her alleged sexual assault decades ago. The senator said it was “not justified” any longer for Ford to cite privacy and medical privilege given that she has relied on them extensively as a kind of corroborating evidence to implicate Kavanaugh.

“On Thursday, Ford claimed she could not say definitively whether she had shared those notes with The Washington Post approximately two months ago, as opposed to describing them abstractly. The Post wrote that it had reviewed a “portion” of Ford’s notes.

“Additionally, Grassley requested copies of communications between Ford and the media describing her allegations, saying that the legal team’s failure to provide Ford’s full correspondence with The Washington Post suggested a “lack of candor.'”

The ex-boyfriend does not want his name out there or to testify in public over this. I don’t blame him. But he is trying to do the right thing here it would seem.

It’s also interesting to note WaPo’s involvement in all of this. What is clear is that this should put to rest all of this nonsense and Kavanaugh should be confirmed immediately.

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.

Trending Now on Right Wing News


Tim Ballard: Smugglers are using our own laws against us

Published

on

Continue Reading

Yuma Mayor Declares Emergency Over Migrant Crisis – City Overrun

Published

on

This story originally appeared on WeBuildTheWall.news & was edited & republished with permission:

Sounds like a humanitarian and a national security crisis to me and I’m not the only one who sees it that way. Yuma Mayor Douglas Nicholls just declared an emergency in his city due to what he said was the strain caused by the incoming flow of migrants. The agents and authorities are simply being overwhelmed and swarmed by these invaders.

1,800 came over the border in one day… one day! Half of those detained on Tuesday crossing over from Mexico were found in the El Paso, Texas area, according to officials. Border patrol said more than 980 were apprehended before 5 am after crossing in three large groups. Yuma is having just as rough a time of it.

Mayor Nicholls went public with this on Facebook. He explained that he “proclaimed a local emergency” in the city “due to the migrant family releases overwhelming the local shelter system.” And it’s not just the sheer numbers of illegal immigrants… it’s the economic burden, the crime, the drugs, the danger to children and disease that is playing into this massive emergency state.

Nicholls is begging the government to step in and do something here. I don’t blame him in the least. They need help and fast. “I am calling upon the federal government to alleviate the humanitarian crisis in Yuma, as our NGO’s are overcapacity and cannot sustain providing this aid,” the post said. Here’s a thought – ship all of them to sanctuary cities just as Trump proposed. Works for me. Better yet, don’t let them in at all unless they come here legally.

From Fox News:

“Nicholls, in a video, laid out his reasoning behind the declaration, saying that he ultimately feels that its what’s best for both Yuma and the incoming migrants.

“So it’s with a heavy heart that I declare that we’re at this point but it is something that I believe we need to do to make sure that our community is maintained and that the human rights of all the migrants are also maintained and that we have a path forward that respects both,” he said.

“The city of Yuma, Ariz., also tweeted about the proclamation, citing Nicholls, claiming that released migrants were coming into the area faster than they were leaving.

“The move by the local official comes after President Trump declared a national emergency at the nation’s southern border earlier this year.”

“The transportation network is just insufficient to keep up with demand,” Nicholls said. “And the backlog of people staying at the shelter has created this capacity issue.” The media and the left are playing it up that the poor illegal immigrants don’t have money for bus fare to go to relatives while they await their court date. But the issue here is that they should not be here in the first place.

Now, the city is hoping for a FEMA response. In signing the declaration, Nicholls said he hopes to draw national attention to the plight of local communities struggling with a federal issue, adding that he’s talking to officials in other border cities and calling on them to issue similar emergency declarations. The mayor stated that he had spoken to Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey, who signaled his support for the declaration.

Today I proclaimed a local emergency in Yuma, due to the migrant family releases overwhelming the local shelter system. I am calling upon the federal government to alleviate the humanitarian crisis in Yuma, as our NGO’s are overcapacity and cannot sustain providing this aid. I signed the proclamation of emergency and soon after spoke with media at approximately 3:15 pm (MST). You can view via the video below:

Posted by Douglas Nicholls, Yuma Mayor on Tuesday, April 16, 2019

“We will review any declaration once we receive it,” according to a statement Tuesday night from Patrick Ptak, a Ducey spokesman. “Ultimately, this humanitarian crisis is the result of Congress’ failure to act. It will only be solved by Congress actually doing something, and the governor has vocally urged Congress to quit playing politics and take action. If only they would.

“In the wake of their inaction, our office is working with local governments, non-profits and our federal partners to maximize available resources and ensure proper coordination between ICE officials and groups providing temporary services to migrants.”

Nicholls fears hungry migrants roaming the streets. He should fear much worse than that. “This isn’t a natural disaster,” Nicholls said. “But it is a disaster.”

“… the local emergency exceeds control of the services, personnel, equipment and facilities of the City of Yuma and requires the combined efforts, cooperation, and resources of the Yuma community including local and non-profit agencies such as the Red Cross, Catholic Community Services, The Salvation Army, Yuma Community Food Bank, churches, the County of Yuma, the State of Arizona, and the United States of America,” the statement said.

It’s long past time for the wall to be built and We Build The Wall should start their project this month. Meanwhile, President Trump is still scratching and fighting for every mile of barrier put up. Put the blame of all this where it belongs… squarely on the left. #WeBuildTheWall

DONATE NOW TO BUILD THE WALL WITH BRIAN KOLFAGE, CLICK BELOW:

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Latest Articles

[ifform list="4174" submit="Subscribe"]

Send this to a friend