Connect with us

BREAKING: 34 Shot, Six Killed

Published

on

Once again…the mainstream media continues to ignore the slaughter that is constantly happening in Democrat-controlled Chicago.

This is another example of what happens when Democrats are in office.

Via Breitbart:

At least 34 people were shot, six fatally, over the weekend in Democrat-controlled Chicago.
By Sunday, August 8, 2019, at 4 pm, NBC 5 had already reported at least 29 shot, two fatally. The Chicago Sun-Times released a report Monday morning, August 9, 2019, showing the final tally at least 34 shot, six fatally.

The Times reports a man “between 40 and 50 years old” was found dead around 7 pm Sunday after having been shot in the neck.

Another Sunday death was that of a 17-year-old girl who was shot while walking down the 900 block of West 52nd Street around 9:30 pm Sunday. A man emerged from an alley, the two argued, then he shot the teenager, “three times in the head and multiple times in the upper body.”

A 49-year-old man was shot to death hours later in the city’s Austin neighborhood. The man suffered “multiple gunshot wounds to the head and one to the back.”

A 32-year-old was shot while driving just a few hours into Monday morning. As with other shootings, he was struck in the head. He then “crashed into a parked car.” Continue Reading

Via Chicago Sun-Times:

At least 34 people were shot — six of them fatally — over the weekend in gun violence across Chicago, including a 17-year-old girl who was killed Sunday in Back of the Yards on the South Side.

She was walking about 9:30 p.m. in the 900 block of West 52nd Street, when a man emerged from an alley and the two of them got into “a verbal altercation,” Chicago police said. The man then pulled out a handgun and shot her three times in the head and multiple times in the upper body.

The teen was pronounced dead at the University of Chicago Medical Center, police said.

The weekend’s latest fatal shooting happened Monday in South Shore.

A 32-year-old man was driving about 3:10 a.m. in the 7500 block of South Coles Avenue when someone unleashed gunfire, police said. The man was struck in the head and crashed into a parked car.

He was taken to the University of Chicago Medical Center where he was pronounced dead, police said. The Cook County medical examiner’s office hasn’t released details about his death.

On Sunday, a man was shot to death in Austin on the West Side.

Officers responded to a ShotSpotter alert about 11:15 p.m. in the 900 block of North Long Avenue and found the 49-year-old unresponsive, police said. He was found with multiple gunshot wounds to the head and one to the back. Continue Reading

DONATE NOW TO BUILD THE WALL WITH BRIAN KOLFAGE, CLICK BELOW:

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.

Trending Now on Right Wing News


BREAKING: Over 100 Shot, 50+ Dead

Published

on

...

* By

This violence continues to show how dangerous Democrat leadership is.

Via Fox News:

“Only into the third month of the new year and more than 50 people have been killed in the Baltimore city area.

The Baltimore Police Department announced Sunday that 19-year-old Singleton Blake-Duppins was charged with first-degree murder in the shooting death of a 26-year-old man on Friday, one of four shootings in Charm City Friday night that left two men dead and four injured.

19 year-old Suspect Arrested for Murder In reference to the murder of 26 year-old Graham Blake in the 2500 block of…

Posted by Baltimore Police Department on Sunday, March 1, 2020

At least 52 homicides were been reported throughout the city as of March 2, according to a tally by The Baltimore Sun. The major northeastern city in Maryland of more than 600,000 people is one of the most dangerous in America, according to the FBI.”

According to the Baltimore Sun, there have been at least 133 shootings this year, 46 of them were fatal.

“The city ended 2019 with 348 homicides, its fifth year in a row with more than 300 slayings and the second-deadliest year on record.

The city’s string of killings so far in 2020 has Baltimore already on track to surpass 300 homicides for yet another yet, according to FOX45.

“This city was never like this, even when it was at its worst,” activist Tyree Moorehead told FOX45 on Sunday. “That’s scary because there’s people whose family members haven’t been shot yet that have a bullet with their name on it and don’t even know it.”

Residents and community activists are hoping to bring back a community that’s disengaged. The Rev. Alvin Hathaway told FOX45 too many in the city are going around treating the violence “like this is average, like nothing is different,” and that community members need to step up and “be the change.”

“You have a whole host of people who are feeling like they’re afraid,” Hathaway told FOX45. “This is red flag time. We’ve got to call all hands on deck and pull the city together.”

Homicide count exceeds 50 in first three months of 2020

Via FOX45 News:

BALTIMORE (WBFF) – Only three months into 2020 and more than 50 people have lost their lives to violence in the City of Baltimore.

The city’s 50th homicide, which happened Friday night, came and went without many even noticing.

“This city was never like this, even when it was at its worst,” activist Tyree Moorehead said. “That’s scary because there’s people whose family members haven’t been shot yet that have a bullet with their name on it and don’t even know it.”

Baltimore is on track to surpass 300 homicides for the fifth year in a row.

“You have a whole host of people who are feeling like they’re afraid,” Rev Alvin Hathaway said. “This is red flag time. We’ve got to call all hands on deck and pull the city together.”

Community activists say waiting on city government to make a change isn’t helping anyone and that each neighborhood needs to do its own part.

“Right now people are going around like this is average, like nothing is different,” Moorehead said. “We need to be the change and we need to believe.”

DONATE NOW TO BUILD THE WALL WITH BRIAN KOLFAGE, CLICK BELOW:

Continue Reading

Border Patrol Agents Arrest Child Sex Offender Illegally Re-Entering U.S.

Published

on

...

* By

Thank God for our Border Patrol. Sanctuary politicians are working against them, like in Maryland where the 9th illegal alien sex predator has been arrested, but our Border Patrol & ICE agents are scooping them up as fast as they can.

Fox5 San Diego is reporting:

SAN DIEGO — U.S. Border Patrol agents arrested five people Saturday night who were involved in a human smuggling event, officials said. Included in the group was a man who had two prior felony arrests and more than 10 years of prison time.

At approximately 9:30 p.m., Border Patrol agents near Tecate, California, observed a suspicious vehicle traveling on State Route 94. The driver noticed an agent behind him as he drove his 2012 Chevrolet Cruze, officials said. He tried to swerve out of the way of the agent but was blocked by another car.

The agent pulled over the suspicious sedan and questioned five people in the car. Three passengers in the backseat claimed to be from Mexico and said they did not have documentation that allowed them to be in the U.S., agents added.

All five were arrested and taken to a nearby station. During routine processing, it was revealed that one of the men who claimed to be a Mexican national was actually from El Salvador and had a criminal history, which included indecent liberties with a child and possession of a controlled substance.

The driver and front passenger, who are U.S. citizens, face human smuggling charges and the El Salvadoran man faces Federal charges for criminal re-entry. The vehicle was seized by the U.S. Border Patrol.

To report suspicious activity to the U.S. Border Patrol, contact San Diego Sector at (619) 498-9900.

Via U.S. Customs and Border Protection:

Release Date: September 17, 2019

DULZURA, Calif. — U.S. Border Patrol agents arrested five people Saturday night who were involved in a human smuggling event. Included in the group was a man who had two prior felony arrests and more than 10 years prison time.

At approximately 9:30 p.m., on September 14, Border Patrol agents near Tecate, Calif., observed a suspicious vehicle traveling on State Route 94. Noticing a Border Patrol agent behind him, the driver of the 2012 Chevrolet Cruze accelerated and attempted to evade the agent’s vehicle. However, impeded by another vehicle on the two-lane road, the driver was unable to evade the agent. Using lights and a siren, the agent pulled over the suspicious sedan.

When the agent questioned the five people in the car, the three backseat passengers claimed to be from Mexico and admitted they had no documentation that allowed them to be in the U.S.

All five were arrested and taken to a nearby station. During routine processing, it was revealed that one of the men who claimed to be a Mexican national was actually from El Salvador and had a criminal history, which included indecent liberties with a child and possession of a controlled substance.

The driver and front passenger, who are U.S. citizens, face human smuggling charges and the El Salvadoran man faces Federal charges for criminal re-entry. The vehicle was seized by the U.S. Border Patrol.

DONATE NOW TO BUILD THE WALL WITH BRIAN KOLFAGE, CLICK BELOW:

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Latest Articles

[ifform list="4174" submit="Subscribe"]

Send this to a friend