Connect with us

66 Shot, 5 Killed, Over July 4th Weekend In Gun-Controlled Chicago

Published

on

Here is yet another Democrat and gun control failure in a majority Black city.

Every time there is a mass shooting.. the left and its propaganda media go crazy for a week demanding all kinds of new gun laws.

There is the equivalent of a mass shooting every weekend in Chicago and not a peep is heard from any of them.

Amazing isn’t it?

Another problem happening in these communities is absent fathers and family decay. It’s time for the black community to stand up and fight against the Democrat party who has done nothing for your community.

Via Breitbart:

At least 66 people were shot, five fatally, over July Fourth weekend in gun-controlled Chicago.
The Chicago Sun-Times reports that a woman was killed “before dawn” July 4, 2019, on West Wilcox Street. “Another man was killed and three others were wounded in Humboldt Park on the West Side” during an 11:30 am drive-by shooting on July 4.

A 37-year-old man named Oliver Booth was shot and killed around 2:47 am Friday. Minutes later, at roughly 2:55 am, 22-year-old Akeelah D. Addison was shot in the head and killed “in the 4200 block of South Wells Street in Fuller Park.”

Forty-year-old Tory Terry was standing on “a sidewalk in the 300 block of North Laramie Avenue” when two males approached an opened fire. He was pronounced dead at Stroger Hospital.

Chicago Sun- Times Reports:

Five people were killed and 63 others wounded in shootings across Chicago over the long Fourth of July holiday weekend.

Chicago police Supt. Eddie Johnson plans a news conference Monday to discuss the violence.

More than 1,500 police officers were scheduled to work extra hours to stem the violence that seems to repeat every July Fourth in Chicago, but shootings on Independence Day left two dead and 14 wounded.

On Friday, three were killed and 17 wounded. Saturday saw 15 people shot. Seventeen people were wounded on Sunday. There were no reported shootings Monday before 5 a.m.

At the Navy Pier fireworks display, a major city holiday celebration ended in chaos as three people were stabbed and more than a dozen others were trampled in a subsequent stampede.

In fatal gun violence, a man was killed and another wounded Friday evening in Austin on the West Side. They were standing on a sidewalk in the 300 block of North Laramie Avenue at 7 p.m. when two males approached on foot and fired shots, Chicago police said. The shooters left in a gray car. Continue Reading

ABC News Reports:

CHICAGO (WLS) — Gun violence in Chicago over the long Fourth of July weekend was the most violent weekend so far this year, despite Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s plan to flood the city with police officers.

Since Wednesday night, six people have been killed and 60 others wounded in gun violence across Chicago over the Fourth of July holiday weekend.

Superintendent Eddie Johnson acknowledged that the number of shootings is higher than last year, when July 4th fell in the middle of the week. Over the holiday weekend in 2018, more than 100 people were shot, 15 of them fatally.

“Weekends like this one are ones that we just cannot continue to see and this city deserves better and as the head of the Chicago Police Department, I promise you, we will continue to do our part, but as I have said before, the police department simply cannot do this alone,” Supt. Johnson said.

It wasn’t just shootings. The violence kicked off Thursday night outside Navy Pier when three people, including two 14-year-olds, were stabbed after the fireworks display.

“The stabbings resulted from gang-affiliated people taunting each other. What I can tell you is this: we have ideas on who the individuals were, but the victims were very uncooperative,” Supt. Johnson said.

Johnson laid the blame partly on what he called a lax culture on gun offenders. Over the July 4th weekend, Johnson said nearly 200 weapons were taken off the street – nearly two an hour. While 84 arrests were made, he said only 15 remained in custody as of Monday morning.

“We just have to create that mental culture of accountability that would deter these people from picking up a gun in the first place,” Supt. Johnson said. “Paying a $100 bond just isn’t, that’s not it. I don’t know what that amount needs to be, but I know it has to be higher than $100.”

The violence comes after police added 1,500 extra officers and canceled time-off to help stop holiday violence. Continue Reading

DONATE NOW TO BUILD THE WALL WITH BRIAN KOLFAGE, CLICK BELOW:

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.

Trending Now on Right Wing News


BREAKING: Over 100 Shot, 50+ Dead

Published

on

...

* By

This violence continues to show how dangerous Democrat leadership is.

Via Fox News:

“Only into the third month of the new year and more than 50 people have been killed in the Baltimore city area.

The Baltimore Police Department announced Sunday that 19-year-old Singleton Blake-Duppins was charged with first-degree murder in the shooting death of a 26-year-old man on Friday, one of four shootings in Charm City Friday night that left two men dead and four injured.

19 year-old Suspect Arrested for Murder In reference to the murder of 26 year-old Graham Blake in the 2500 block of…

Posted by Baltimore Police Department on Sunday, March 1, 2020

At least 52 homicides were been reported throughout the city as of March 2, according to a tally by The Baltimore Sun. The major northeastern city in Maryland of more than 600,000 people is one of the most dangerous in America, according to the FBI.”

According to the Baltimore Sun, there have been at least 133 shootings this year, 46 of them were fatal.

“The city ended 2019 with 348 homicides, its fifth year in a row with more than 300 slayings and the second-deadliest year on record.

The city’s string of killings so far in 2020 has Baltimore already on track to surpass 300 homicides for yet another yet, according to FOX45.

“This city was never like this, even when it was at its worst,” activist Tyree Moorehead told FOX45 on Sunday. “That’s scary because there’s people whose family members haven’t been shot yet that have a bullet with their name on it and don’t even know it.”

Residents and community activists are hoping to bring back a community that’s disengaged. The Rev. Alvin Hathaway told FOX45 too many in the city are going around treating the violence “like this is average, like nothing is different,” and that community members need to step up and “be the change.”

“You have a whole host of people who are feeling like they’re afraid,” Hathaway told FOX45. “This is red flag time. We’ve got to call all hands on deck and pull the city together.”

Homicide count exceeds 50 in first three months of 2020

Via FOX45 News:

BALTIMORE (WBFF) – Only three months into 2020 and more than 50 people have lost their lives to violence in the City of Baltimore.

The city’s 50th homicide, which happened Friday night, came and went without many even noticing.

“This city was never like this, even when it was at its worst,” activist Tyree Moorehead said. “That’s scary because there’s people whose family members haven’t been shot yet that have a bullet with their name on it and don’t even know it.”

Baltimore is on track to surpass 300 homicides for the fifth year in a row.

“You have a whole host of people who are feeling like they’re afraid,” Rev Alvin Hathaway said. “This is red flag time. We’ve got to call all hands on deck and pull the city together.”

Community activists say waiting on city government to make a change isn’t helping anyone and that each neighborhood needs to do its own part.

“Right now people are going around like this is average, like nothing is different,” Moorehead said. “We need to be the change and we need to believe.”

DONATE NOW TO BUILD THE WALL WITH BRIAN KOLFAGE, CLICK BELOW:

Continue Reading

Border Patrol Agents Arrest Child Sex Offender Illegally Re-Entering U.S.

Published

on

...

* By

Thank God for our Border Patrol. Sanctuary politicians are working against them, like in Maryland where the 9th illegal alien sex predator has been arrested, but our Border Patrol & ICE agents are scooping them up as fast as they can.

Fox5 San Diego is reporting:

SAN DIEGO — U.S. Border Patrol agents arrested five people Saturday night who were involved in a human smuggling event, officials said. Included in the group was a man who had two prior felony arrests and more than 10 years of prison time.

At approximately 9:30 p.m., Border Patrol agents near Tecate, California, observed a suspicious vehicle traveling on State Route 94. The driver noticed an agent behind him as he drove his 2012 Chevrolet Cruze, officials said. He tried to swerve out of the way of the agent but was blocked by another car.

The agent pulled over the suspicious sedan and questioned five people in the car. Three passengers in the backseat claimed to be from Mexico and said they did not have documentation that allowed them to be in the U.S., agents added.

All five were arrested and taken to a nearby station. During routine processing, it was revealed that one of the men who claimed to be a Mexican national was actually from El Salvador and had a criminal history, which included indecent liberties with a child and possession of a controlled substance.

The driver and front passenger, who are U.S. citizens, face human smuggling charges and the El Salvadoran man faces Federal charges for criminal re-entry. The vehicle was seized by the U.S. Border Patrol.

To report suspicious activity to the U.S. Border Patrol, contact San Diego Sector at (619) 498-9900.

Via U.S. Customs and Border Protection:

Release Date: September 17, 2019

DULZURA, Calif. — U.S. Border Patrol agents arrested five people Saturday night who were involved in a human smuggling event. Included in the group was a man who had two prior felony arrests and more than 10 years prison time.

At approximately 9:30 p.m., on September 14, Border Patrol agents near Tecate, Calif., observed a suspicious vehicle traveling on State Route 94. Noticing a Border Patrol agent behind him, the driver of the 2012 Chevrolet Cruze accelerated and attempted to evade the agent’s vehicle. However, impeded by another vehicle on the two-lane road, the driver was unable to evade the agent. Using lights and a siren, the agent pulled over the suspicious sedan.

When the agent questioned the five people in the car, the three backseat passengers claimed to be from Mexico and admitted they had no documentation that allowed them to be in the U.S.

All five were arrested and taken to a nearby station. During routine processing, it was revealed that one of the men who claimed to be a Mexican national was actually from El Salvador and had a criminal history, which included indecent liberties with a child and possession of a controlled substance.

The driver and front passenger, who are U.S. citizens, face human smuggling charges and the El Salvadoran man faces Federal charges for criminal re-entry. The vehicle was seized by the U.S. Border Patrol.

DONATE NOW TO BUILD THE WALL WITH BRIAN KOLFAGE, CLICK BELOW:

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Latest Articles

[ifform list="4174" submit="Subscribe"]

Send this to a friend