There was no bigger campaign promise from Donald Trump than securing our southern border and protecting the American people with a wall. It’s also been what the left has pushed back the hardest on. Now, almost two years into his presidency, Trump still hasn’t gotten the wall he’s been working really hard to make happen.
With just a few days until the threat of a government shutdown becomes a reality right in the middle of the holidays, We the People have put our money where our mouths are. President Trump is getting a massive Christmas gift a week early, from proud Americans who are fed up with the fight from the left, the invasion of illegal aliens who threaten our families, democracy, and success of our country.
It’s been long asked why there isn’t a crowdsourcing campaign to pay for the wall and if there was one, the American people would solve the problem fast of where the funds are going to come from. A GoFundMe has now begun, thanks to one actual hero who took it upon himself to get the wall paid for.
It’s only taken 24 hours to show liberals that the majority of citizens in this country want a wall and are proving that by paying for it.
Senior Airman Brian Kolfage Jr lost three limbs in Iraq, fighting for our safety but wasn’t done there. Kolfage started the fund for the wall on Monday, December 17, and the American people have responded in unprecedented amounts.
WE ARE FUNDING THE WALL with GO FUND ME- CLICK BELOW!
On the site for the GoFundMe campaign, “We The People Will Fund The Wall,” Kolfage writes:
My name is Brian Kolfage, I have a verified blue check facebook page as a public figure and I’m a triple amputee veteran.
Please read entire statement before emailing questions.
Any questions about this message on my facebook or email me at [email protected]
Like a majority of Americans, we elected President Donald J Trump to Make America Great Again. President Trump’s main campaign promise was to BUILD THE WALL. And as he’s followed through on just about every promise so far, this wall project needs to be completed still.
As a veteran who has given so much, 3 limbs, I feel deeply invested to this nation to ensure future generations have everything we have today. Too many Americans have been murdered by illegal aliens and too many illegals are taking advantage of the United States taxpayers with no means of ever contributing to our society.
I have grandparents who immigrated to America legally, they did it the correct way and it’s time we uphold our laws, and get this wall BUILT!It’s up to Americans to help out and pitch in to get this project rolling.
“If the 63 million people who voted for Trump each pledge $80, we can build the wall.” That equates to roughly 5Billion Dollars, even if we get half, that’s half the wall. We can do this.
Democrats are going to stall this project by every means possible and play political games to ensure President Trump doesn’t get his victor. They’d rather see President Trump fail, than see America succeed. However, if we can fund a large portion of this wall, it will jumpstart things and will be less money Trump has to secure from our politicians.
This won’t be easy, but it’s our duty as citizens. This needs to be shared every single day by each of you on social media. We can do it, and we can help President Trump make America safe again!
• How do you know this is not a scam? I’m using my real name, my real information, you can contact me and hold me accountable. People who try to scam you will not be upfront with their information, they will hide and not use their name. I have a public figure Facebook page with a blue check mark issued by facebook that verifies my identity. I’m a retired United States Air Force member who was wounded in Iraq, and lost 3 limbs. I have a website BrianKolfage.com where you can verify more about me. I will respond. I’ve been on Fox News many times, you can see I’m credible and a real person. The Gary Sinise Foundation also built me and my family a home. Do your research before donating, and contact me if you have any questions.
• How will we get the funds to the right place? We have contacted the Trump Administration to secure a point of contact where all funds will go upon completion. When get this information secured we will update. We have many very high level contacts already helping.
• Republican Representative Steven Palazzo of Mississippi is introducing legislation to direct the Treasury Department to issue government savings bonds which would allow us to fund the wall this method. This is just one option, there are others on the table being discussed.
• 100% of your donations will go to the Trump Wall. If for ANY reason we don’t reach our goal we will refund your donation.
• We are working with a law firm on a legal document that will bind the government to using the funds for the border wall itself, nothing else.
• We will hold all funds and not release a single penny until we have all legal aspects covered to ensure our money goes only to the wall.
• If we don’t reach our goal or come significantly close we will refund every single penny.
LET’S GET THIS WALL BUILT! And make America Safe Again!